Read here 17 success mantras said by Ms dhoni, which will give motivation to all of us. Ms Dhoni, who is known as captain cool and best finisher of Indian Cricket. He is the most successful captain in Indian Cricket.
He is the winning captain of the 2 ICC World Cup. 2007 ICC T20 World Cup and 2011 ICC World Cup. Let’s read 17 lines of Success Mantras from MS Dhoni.
MS Dhoni Success Mantras
- “Being prepared will always keep you cool.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Once job security enters the frame you really have to weigh everything carefully.” ” ― MS Dhoni
- “If you are honest with yourself, you will make good decisions.” ― MS Dhoni
- “What works for me is to keep things simple in life.” ― MS Dhoni
- “To become a great sporting nation you can’t be result-oriented.” ― MS Dhoni
- “If you don’t play any sports when you are young, you are not going to pick it up at 30.” ― MS Dhoni
- “It is important for schools and parents to push for sports and that is how we will win medals in the Olympics.” ― MS Dhoni
- “If you come from a middle-class family job security is very important. It can be a tough decision to choose between job security and your dream.” ― MS Dhoni
- “I lived in the moment, I kept working hard. I never expected to get a call for the Indian cricket team in the very next meeting.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Being a girlfriend and boyfriend, okay, you are talking on the phone most of the time, but being together for 24 hours, you have to change your lifestyle.” ― MS Dhoni
- “What I learned from my senior players was how to be humble, how to conduct yourself when you’re successful, and how to figure your way out of tough times.” ― MS Dhoni
- “I took captaincy as a job responsibility. I was given a certain role in the team and whatever I had to do to fulfill that role, I did.” ― MS Dhoni
- “The best thing about the senior players was that with their experience they had a lot of ideas and suggestions to give me.” ― MS Dhoni
- “There are better ways for me to get the best out of an individual than going up to him and telling him this is what needs to be done in a stern tone.” ― MS Dhoni
- “As humans, we can be very open and expressive but we are also very secretive about certain things. So, it has to be a trial and error thing.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Fitness is very important and difficult to maintain given the amount of cricket we play.” ― MS Dhoni
- “Childhood is the time which is essentially the foundation stone of life. What you learn in childhood is what you will take with you going forward in life.” ― MS Dhoni
Thanks for Reading.
If you are a real fan of MS Dhoni, then you can answer the questions related to him. Visit Knoansw to give answers.