The law of assumption means that whatever you believe to be true becomes your reality. So the key to using the Law of assumption to manifest your desires is to assume that your wish is fulfilled. Here is the list of some powerful affirmations for the law of assumption that will help you to fulfill your desire.
1 to 25 Affirmations for Law of Assumption
1. As I assume, I create.
2. I am a winner.
3. I am in control of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
4. I am persistent.
5. I am ready for a new way of living.
6. I am the author of my story.
7. I am the exception.
8. I assume I am the person I wish to be.
9. I can create anything I desire by assuming the feeling of my wish has already been fulfilled.
10. I can create anything that is possible with the power of the Law of Assumption.
11. I constantly attract great opportunities.
12. I have the power to manifest anything.
13. I let go of negativity and limiting beliefs.
14. If I can assume it, I can create it.
15. My thoughts are creating reality every moment of every day.
16. My thoughts create my reality.
17. Nothing can stop me from manifesting my desires.
18. There is nothing that is out of reach for me.
19. When I envision it, I manifest it.
20. As I assume, so it will be.
21. Change begins on the inside.
22. I act like I already have my perfect life.
23. I am a powerful creator.
24. I am capable of manifesting my desires.
25. I am destined for greatness and my success is inevitable.
26 to 50 Affirmations for Law of Assumption
26. I am endlessly persistent in the pursuit of my dreams.
27. I am proud of myself.
Read: Root Chakra Affirmations
28. I am that I am.
29. I am the creator of my reality.
30. I assume the best for me and for others.
31. I assume the highest and best for myself.
32. I can rewrite my story easily.
33. I have decided to get out of my own way.
34. I hold the key to reality.
35. I love myself.
36. I receive what I believe.
37. My assumptions are creative and powerful.
38. My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
39. My life is unfolding perfectly for me right now.
40. My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
41. My world is a projection of my consciousness.
42. Nothing stops me from manifesting what I desire.
43. Persistence is key.
44. Persistence is my greatest strength.
45. The Universe is on my side, supporting me in all that I do.
46. I already have what I want.
47. I am at peace with my past.
48. I am letting go of my worries one at a time.
49. I am open to receiving what I’ve been asking for.
50. I am ready for radical change.
51 to 75 Affirmations for Law of Assumption
51. I am so grateful for my wonderful life.
52. I am willing to suspend my disbelief.
53. I am worthy and deserving of my dreams.
54. I assume only the best for myself.
55. I assume, and I receive.
56. I can easily align myself with abundance.
57. I dare to assume.
58. I deny the power of fear and negativity.
59. I have the ability to design the life I want.
60. I know my desire is already accomplished.
61. I let go and allow my desire to manifest effortlessly.
62. I live from the end.
63. I persist despite what my physical senses tell me.
64. I shape my assumptions to my liking.
65. I welcome positive change into my life.
66. I’m making the life I want.
67. I’m staying persistent and pushing through.
68. If I can feel it, I can have it.
69. It feels good to assume the best.
70. My assumptions serve my highest good.
71. Everything is possible for me.
72. I always persevere.
73. I am bold to assume.
74. I am powerful.
75. I am strong.
76 to 100 Affirmations for Law of Assumption
76. I believe my assumptions are true.
77. I control the trajectory of my life.
78. I deserve all the good things in life.
79. I feel my desires are manifesting.
80. I give permission for all I desire to come to me.
81. I have immense positive energy.
82. I have the power to assume the best.
83. I hold the key to my manifestation.
84. I’m fearless.
85. I’m thriving no matter my circumstances.
86. If I can feel it, I can manifest it.
87. My assumptions reflect my reality.
88. My consciousness is a subject of my belief.
89. My desire is already here.
90. My desires are good for me.
91. My desires are valid.
92. My manifestation is an unstoppable force.
93. My reality is what my consciousness says.
94. My reality reflects my beliefs.
95. No one can be in my way without my permission.
96. Nothing can hold me back.
97. Surely, my desires are accomplished.
98. What I assume will manifest.
99. What I can feel is already mine.
100. What I want already exists in my reality.