Procrastination means delaying doing some work till the last moment. If you are delaying doing something, then here are the affirmations to help you. Get here the list of the best positive affirmations for procrastination.
1 to 40 Affirmations For Procrastination
1. All of my problems have solutions.
2. By finishing my tasks now, I give my future self the gift of freedom.
3. By taking care of this present moment, I set myself up for a beautiful future.
4. Every act of discipline creates more freedom for my future.
5. Every small step I take makes a big difference.
6. Everything I do today leads me to a better tomorrow.
7. I allow myself to focus on one small step at a time.
Read: Powerful Millionaire Affirmations
8. I am able to release negative thoughts and feelings that do not serve me.
9. I am competent, committed, and consistent.
10. I am equipped with all the tools I need to complete the task in front of me.
11. I am grounded, focused, and attentive.
12. I am positive, proactive, and productive.
13. I am unafraid to try and fail. I welcome the growth that comes from these experiences.
14. I approach my tasks with confidence and enthusiasm.
15. I believe in me.
16. I can accomplish anything I focus on.
17. I can accomplish everything that needs to get done today.
18. I can do anything I set my mind to.
19. I can do hard things.
20. I find the work I need to do to be fascinating.
21. I free myself from the paralysis of perfection.
22. I give myself permission to be imperfect.
23. I have the ability to focus on what needs to get done.
24. I may make mistakes, but I don’t quit.
25. I may stumble, but I never stay on the ground.
26. I release negative thoughts and choose to approach each task with confidence and positivity.
27. I take care of the future by taking care of the present moment.
28. I’ve got this.
29. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless. My potential to succeed is infinite.
30. My future self will thank me for all that I’m doing right now.
31. The best time to start something new is right now.
32. As the rain is over, the sky clears up and calm, stillness, clarity, and vibrancy takes over everything.
33. Everyday I will keep moving forward.
34. For today , I am truly attentive on my work.
35. I always believe in giving complete work.
36. I always live in the present and leave anything for tomorrow.
37. I am a highly productive person.
38. I am ahead of my peers because I complete all my work in time.
39. I am calm and focused in all that I do.
40. I am committed to being focus on my goal. I am worth it.
41 to 80 Affirmations For Procrastination
41. I can focus and concentrate at will.
42. I can tackle any task in front of me.
43. I can work my way into the flow state whenever I wish.
44. I cherish the feeling that I get when I complete all my tasks.
45. I choose discipline over regret.
46. I choose to be an active individual and I choose to love being active.
47. I concentrate all my efforts on the things I want to accomplish in life.
48. I enjoy getting things done.
49. I get things done fast.
50. I have a strong willpower.
51. I have an unshakeable perseverance.
52. I have clarity and energy.
53. I realize there will be obstacles but I have the strength to get through them.
54. I release negativity. Instead I focus on positivity and productivity!
55. I rise up to any challenge that comes in the way and I face it with courage.
56. I use my laser focus to get the results I envision.
57. I welcome challenges and will persist through the hard times.
58. I will be observant and attentive throughout my entire day.
59. I’m the kind of person who always dives straight into my work.
60. It’s very simple to focus on the task at hand. All I have to do is to pay attention.
61. The key to unleash my confidence is to do things on time and beat procrastination.
62. All I need to do is to take a deep breath and relax.
63. As I let go of procrastination now and begin to take consistent action, all I ever wanted in life gradually begins to turn to reality.
64. Every day I do one new thing to improve the quality of my life.
65. Focusing on my goals gives me something to work towards.
66. For today, I am truly attentive on my work.
67. I always get a head start and have plenty of time to complete my work.
68. I am becoming better at concentrating on my work with time.
69. I am becoming more productive with each passing moment.
70. I am dedicated to complete my tasks at hand on time.
71. I am extremely productive.
72. I am focused.
73. I am going to make today amazing.
74. I am proud of myself since I am a very dedicated person.
75. I am so close to my goals, I will not give up.
76. I am turning into a proactive person.
77. I believe that I am a very energetic person.
78. I can direct my focus and concentration effortlessly towards anything I want.
79. I choose to let go of overthinking, and just do it!
80. I enjoy completing my tasks.
81 to 120 Affirmations For Procrastination
81. I find it easy to start big projects when I break them down.
82. I first get my work done and then take rest.
83. I free myself from the doubt and pessimism that keep me from achieving my goals.
84. I have written a list of my life-time goals.
85. I help my team to get the work done quickly.
86. I know where I am going. I only need to supply the action to get there.
87. I learn a great deal from setbacks. Setbacks help me improve my strategy and approach, and gain even more clarity.
88. I let go of the past and future, and focus myself on the present.
89. I try to keep myself focused even when I don’t wish to.
90. I value my dedication to staying focused.
91. It is extremely easy for me to focus on my work and have clarity.
92. My planning, action and hard work will translate to the achievement of my desires.
93. My time is valuable to me.
94. There is no person as organized as I am.
95. When I put my intention and energy towards a goal, I set in motion all that is necessary to achieve it.
96. Focusing on tasks comes naturally to me.
97. Giving up is easy. I will continue striving for my goals.
98. I am a highly disciplined person.
99. I am an inspiration for many people who wish to remove procrastination from their lives.
100. I am clear in my values and that makes it easier for me to make clear decisions.
101. I am focused and determined to get more done.
102. I am motivated to always get more done.
103. I am successful.
104. I believe in the effort I make. I know that my work will generate results.
105. I can tackle any project with effort and ease.
106. I clearly see the obstacles to keep me from achieving my goals I move over, under, through or around them.
107. I complete a task early so that I can take out extra time for myself.
108. I enjoy working hard and getting things done.
109. I focus on my ability to focus, and as a result, it continues to expand.
110. I give my soul and heart to complete a task.
111. I have the willpower to complete all the work that I get.
112. I invest my time and energy wisely, towards more meaningful things.
113. I know that hard work pays off and I am fully committed.
114. I never let work to pile up.
115. I prioritize my tasks and enjoy the sense of achievement as I complete them one by one.
116. I value integrity and get done what I have promised myself I would.
117. I will be myself, not what others want me to be.
118. I will keep moving forward.
119. I will never quit.
120. My focus is getting better every day.
121 to 160 Affirmations For Procrastination
121. Today, I block out distractions and remain committed to my tasks.
122. Focus easily come to me.
123. I am an inspiration for people who wish to complete their tasks on time.
124. I am consistent in getting all the work done in time.
125. I am extremely committed to my goals.
126. I am naturally inclined to focus on my goals and vision.
127. I am productive because I am very ambitious.
128. I am strong, determined and focused.
129. I believe in my abilities.
130. I can always find time and energy to do what needs to be done.
131. I dive straight into my work everyday.
132. I do not let the distractions come in between me and my goals.
133. I find it easy to direct my attention on important tasks and not get distracted.
134. I find myself accomplishing more and more, day by day.
135. I find the work I need to do to be fascinating.
136. I have a focused mind that is clear of distracting thoughts.
137. I have an amazing work ethic.
138. I have good work habits.
139. I have the ability to direct my focus at will.
140. I inspire the people around me to practice discipline.
141. I look forward to my goals, yet at the same time, i’m deeply grateful for what I have right now.
142. I naturally turn procrastination into productivity.
143. I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.
144. I release all negative programming of self doubts and fears that keep me from moving forward.
145. I take the action and leave the outcome up to God.
146. I value time.
147. I will follow through with every choice I make.
148. My future depends on my today.
149. My mind is energized, clear and focused on the process of my goals.
150. My results come from an aligned place within me.
151. No excuses. Just results.
152. Progress and effort is all that matters.
153. Taking immediate action is better than putting things off.
154. With laser-focus, I know exactly what needs to be done and I do it.
155. Being proactive comes naturally to me.
156. Everyday I am attracting everything I desire in life.
157. Great things don’t happen overnight. I realize that the process takes patience and perseverance.
158. I always respect the task that I receive and give my 100 % to it.
159. I always strive towards achieving my goals.
160. I am a proactive person.
161 to 203 Affirmations For Procrastination
161. I am always moving forward and working on my goals.
162. I am changing into someone who effortlessly gets things done.
163. I am committed to anything I put my mind to.
164. I am filled with energy.
165. I am finding that I naturally choose work over procrastination.
166. I am free of all distractions in the world.
167. I am highly loved by my colleagues due to my persistent nature.
168. I am in charge of my emotions and today I choose to be happy.
169. I choose to be free of the trap of procrastination.
170. I choose to focus on the rewards of accomplishing my most pressing projects.
171. I enjoy the success of finishing a task.
172. I have the power to change my life and overcome procrastination.
173. I have the strong willpower to get done all the tasks.
174. I know deep inside when to step forward and when to step back.
175. I know I can now easily steer my focus into any direction of choice, whenever I want.
176. I love the feeling of getting a head start.
177. I make no excuses to get things done.
178. I unleash my inner potential that accelerates my growth.
179. I will follow the beat of my inner drummer.
180. I work diligently everyday and set goals for myself.
181. I’m going to make the most out of today.
182. If I do now, I won’t worry about it later.
183. No matter how much the workload is I always complete before the deadline.
184. There is nothing that can ever distract me from my goals.
185. This is the time. This is the place. I am the one. I will act now.
186. Today I will take a big step toward reaching my goals.
187. I always complete my work for the day.
188. I always honor the commitments that I have made.
189. I always see my goals as an important part of my life.
190. I am always dedicated to complete all my projects and works.
191. I am fully committed to my goals and objectives.
192. I am often appreciated for my productivity.
193. I am the best employee in the company concerning getting things done on time.
194. I am willing to do the thing I am resisting.
195. I can control my impulses.
196. I can finish all the tasks that are given to me.
197. I choose temporary hassle now for a greater future, rather than being lazy and getting nowhere in life.
198. I concentrate all my efforts, potentials, and abilities towards achieving this goal.
199. I look forward to getting things done.
200. I never put off things to be done later.
201. I will face my fears head on and I will learn from them.
202. If ever I find my mind distracted, I redirect my focus towards positive, productive, and beneficial things.
203. The time management skills that I possess are great.