Read here 34 most powerful quotes said by the former president and India’s Missile Man Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. In the below short motivating quotes, you will understand what was the main mission of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam?
You all know about Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. He was the greatest scientist and former president of India. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was such a president, who was also called as people’s president.
He always wanted to make India a developed country. His mission was to make India a developed country by 2020.
He considered India’s youth power as the biggest power of the country. He wanted Indian youth not to look for jobs, They should create jobs for themselves and for others.
If you have not read about him yet, you can read his full life story here. We are presenting the Most power quotes of the Great Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
APJ Abdul Kalam Most Powerful Quotes
1. Strength respects strength.
2. To protect the nation, the nation should have adequate strength.
3. If we have the Strength and good leadership, then peace in the nation will prevail.
4. If our Home is corruption free, our village and city will be corruption free, then our state will be corruption free and the nation will be corruption free.
5. Our leaders should have the wisdom to bring down the price rise and manage the economic crisis.
6. The youth needs to develop an attitude: I can do it! We can do it! India will do it!
8. A teacher can give value-based education to a child, build an ethical foundation, nurture creativity, and give the child compassion and love.
9. Education gives you wings to fly.
10. As a student, it is important, to have an aim in life and to acquire all possible knowledge towards a goal.
11. Problems will always be there, but with hard work and perseverance, they can be overcome.
13. The aim of the education system should be to BUILD CHARACTER.
14. Dreams are very important because they will wake you from sleep and Thinking is necessary to make the dream come true.
15. Thinking leads to action.
16. We need Innovative ways and integrated mission to achieve development for the rural area.
17. We have to evolve a society that will respect differences and celebrate differences.
18. There is no magic formula to be successful. Hard work, hard work, and hard work.
19. I suggest four aspects of good performance: Aim in life, Acquire Knowledge, Work Hard, and Perseverance.
20. The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource on the earth, under the earth and above the earth.
21. Today’s children are the hope for the future. Nurturing them is always my priority.
22. All of you should go to the neighboring villages during holidays and vacation and teach at-least five persons who cannot read and write.
23. Children have a dream in life. Children are unbiased. Always, they ask questions. They are also want to be creative.
24. Many times if you work hard with sufficient knowledge many successes come and also a few times failures.
25. Failures one has to analyze and find out the reason and then correct it for future programs.
26. I have to be the captain of my problem, defeat the problem, and succeed.
27. A dream has to result in a goal in life. That goal in life leads to acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance to achieve what you have aimed. Planning is the mechanism that enables us to put our efforts into realizing the visualization.
28. Good teaching comes out of good research. The combination of research and teaching is always very essential. Research should be the focus of the teacher while teaching.
29. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
30. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more persons are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
31. For great men religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
32. When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms. When creativity blossoms, thinking emanates. When thinking emanates, knowledge is fully lit. When knowledge is lit, the economy flourishes.
33. Learning gives creativity, Creativity leads to thinking, Thinking provides knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
34. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
What did we learn?
To protect the nation from other countries the country needs nuclear power. Also to get respect from other countries, the nation should have enough power. Because the strength respects strength.
To prevail peace in the country, We must have strength and good leadership.
If we want to make our nation corruption free, then we must have the thinking:
We will make our home corruption free, our village will be corruption free, then our city will be corruption free, our state will be corruption free and our country will be corruption free.
The aim of a politician must be 1) Bring the price rise down and 2) Manage the economic crisis.
The youth of India must have the mindset “I CAN DO IT” “WE CAN DO IT” “INDIA WILL DO IT”.
The Secret of Success:
1. Purpose in Life
2. Acquire Knowledge
3. Work Hards
4. Never Accept defeat
The right duty of a teacher is:
1. To give value based education to students
2. To build an ethical foundation of students
3. To Nurture Creativity of students
4. To give the child compassion and love
The success mantra for students is:
1. To have an aim in life
2. Acquire all possible knowledge towards Aim
We can defeat problems with hard work and perseverance. We must lead our problems and find solutions and get success.
To Build Character
With the help of Innovative ways and integrated mission we can develop our rural areas.
The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource in the world.
We must do good research before teaching. Before teaching someone we must know about the subject properly.
Thanks for reading.
Want to read APJ Abdul Kalam’s Most Powerful Quotes in Hindi? Then read here.
- Problem Solving Quotes
- Develop your learning passion
- Abraham Lincoln Quotes
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Quotes