Get the collection of the best inspirational attitude quotes.
Top 10 Attitude Quotes
1. “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” ― Dale Carnegie
2. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
3. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius
4. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Also Get: Authentic Living Quotes
5. “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” ― Roy T. Bennett
6. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
7. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” ― Martha Washington
8. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ― Winston S. Churchill
9. “A man is happy so long as he chooses to be happy.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
10. “Anyone who teaches me deserves my respect, honoring, and attention.” ― Sonia Rumzi
Positive Attitude Quotes
11. “A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action.” ― Richard M. DeVos
12. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” ― David Bailey
13. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” ― Germany Kent
14. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” ― Joan Lunden
15. “A positive attitude plus effort equals performance.” ― Tommy Tuberville
16. “A positive attitude is not going to save you. What it’s going to do is, every day, between now and the day you die, whether that’s a short time from now or a long time from now, that every day, you’re going to actually live.” ― Elizabeth Edwards
17. “Attitude. That is your tendency to evaluate things based on your perception. If you think you can’t, that is a negative attitude parcel, and opening it will reveal what you believe.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
18. “Be open about your thoughts, ideas, and desires and you will be right with your decisions.” ― Auliq Ice
19. “Be positive with every idea surrounding your dreams. Think about the possibility of what you plan to do and approach it with an optimistic action. Stay positively.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
20. “Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down.” ― Germany Kent
21. “First steps are always the hardest but until they are taken the notion of progress remains only a notion and not an achievement.” ― Aberjhani
22. “Focus on an ocean of positives, not a puddle of negatives.” ― Kevin Ansbro
23. “Focus on what you can do right now, not what you can’t do right now” ― Avis Williams
24. “For success, positive attitude and gratitude is more important than ability.” ― Debasish Mridha
Read more positive attitude quotes
Killer Attitude Quotes
25. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” ― Wade Boggs
26. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ― Lou Holtz
27. “Acting is magical. Change your look and your attitude, and you can be anyone.” ― Alicia Witt
28. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ― Winston S. Churchill
29. “Attitude is everything.” ― Diane von Furstenberg
30. “Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit.” ― Shannon L. Alder
31. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
32. “Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances.” ― J. Donald Walters
33. “I am a part of all that I have met.” ― Alfred Tennyson
34. “I love those who can smile in trouble…” ― Leonardo da Vinci
35. “My attitude is, if someone’s going to criticize me, tell me to my face.” ― Simon Cowell
36. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ― Thomas Jefferson
37. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
38. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” ― Zig Ziglar
Read more killer attitude quotes
Short Attitude Quotes
39. “My best testimonies are from the times I thought I couldn’t survive.” ― Tanya R. Liverman
40. “If you’ve ever been hungry, you can never be full.” ― Dwayne Johnson
41. “Stay true to your passion as it will lead you to your purpose.” ― C. Toni Graham
42. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
43. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
44. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
45. “Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike.” ― Oscar Wilde
46. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” ― Amy Tan
Swag Attitude Quotes
47. In a room of arts, I would still stare at you.
48. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with dignity.
49. Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
50. I may not be the prettiest, smartest or strongest, but at least I’m me and don’t pretend to be someone that I’m not meant to be.
51. I only ever wrote letters to the ocean, the stars, and you
52. Gift ain’t what you take by effort, as swag ain’t what you worthy have.
53. God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.
54. I do a thing called “What I want”
55. I don’t believe in plastic surgery, but in your case, Go ahead.
56. If you don’t like my attitude, stop staring. If you don’t like my rudeness, stop listening. If you don’t like my swag, stop hating.
57. If you ran like your mouth, you would be in good shape.
Personality Attitude Quotes
58. “It is very normal for one ugly weed to not want to stand alone.” ― Suzy Kassem
59. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ― Oprah Winfrey
60. “When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. A person can almost be defined by his or her attitude toward gratitude.” ― Elie Wiesel
61. “Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality.” ― Brian Tracy
62. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
63. “Your attitude determines how you experience the world.” ― Sanaya Roman
64. “You will be a beautiful person, as long as you see the beauty in others.” ― Bryant McGill
65. “Taking personal accountability is a beautiful thing because it gives us complete control of our destinies.” ― Heather Schuck
Bad Attitude Quotes
66. “The worst disability in life is a bad attitude.” ― Supa Nova Slom
67. “Protect your good image from the eyes of negative viewers, who may look at your good appearance with an ugly fiendish eye, and ruin your positive qualities with their chemical infested tongues.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
68. “A good character is not only about the good person people know you to be. Your ability to tell the truth about how bad you had been is also a good character.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
69. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” ― Scott Hamilton
70. “Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
71. “There’s a difference between people who do hurtful things because they’re evil and people who do bad things because of their circumstances.” ― Bree Despain
72. “A bad attitude from a chronic complaining employee is like a cancer; it will only spread and infect others. This can take your business down in a nanosecond. You must cut out the cancer and invite them to seek employment elsewhere. Quickly.” ― Beth Ramsay
73. “The attitude you pose is greatly influenced by the links of friendships you bookmark. Good friends, good attitudes; best friends, best attitudes. Guess what for toxic friends…!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
74. “You are bringing all this bad karma on yourself and until you change your attitude, then they will always be what you imagine them to be.” ― Trevor Alan Foris
Attitude Quotes For Boys
75. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
76. Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
77. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
78. Do not call me nerdy or geeky because of glasses. It’s just I have beautiful eyes.
79. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
80. Don’t judge my past, look at my present, I am sure my future is really rocking.
81. Don’t try to mess with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.
82. Everyone is unique in their own little ways.
83. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
84. It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
85. Never complain or adopt the habit to whine over small things and never ever justify yourself.
86. Little goals will make you expect little achievements so think big to win big success.
87. Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
88. Never argue with a fool or an idiot otherwise you will be known one of them.
Attitude Quotes For Girls
89. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
90. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
91. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one!
92. All you need in life is a can-do attitude. It’s the bridge between failure and success.
93. Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.
94. I don’t have an attitude! …Just a personality that you can’t handle!
95. I was reminded that my blood type is Be Positive.
96. Don’t be afraid to say No. Don’t be afraid to say Yes.
97. I’m not sorry for being rude because I’m not sorry for being myself.
98. If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.
99. I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.
100. I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.