Check out here the list of some baseball riddles for kids with answers.
Baseball Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A guy was waiting at home, he swung a metal pole then took 3 left turns, and on his way back home there was a masked man waiting for him. What is he doing and who is the masked man? Answer: He is playing baseball and the masked man is the Catcher.
2. A man is running home, where he meets 2 men with masks on. Then he runs away from home. What is this man’s job? Answer: A baseball player. The 2 masked men are the umpire and the catcher.
3. How do you know that a vampire loves baseball? Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
4. I play on a diamond, I play fair, I always get dirty, And then I run home. What Am I? Answer: Baseball Player
Read: Basketball Riddles
5. Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball? Answer: Baseball
6. There was a man who everybody called Batman he knew nothing about bats and thought they were gross. He still loved it when people called him Batman! How could this be? Answer: He was the star baseball player!
7. Two baseball teams played a game. One team won but no man touched base. How could that be? Answer: They were all girl teams.
8. What animal is best at hitting a baseball? Answer: A bat
9. What did the baseball glove say to the ball? Answer: Catch you later.
10. What has 18 legs and catches flies? Answer: A baseball team
11. What is the best advice to give a young baseball player? Answer: If you don’t succeed at first, try second base.
12. What position do pigs play on the baseball field? Answer: Short-stop.
Baseball Riddles With Answers
13. What song was the baseball player singing on third base? Answer: “There’s no place like home.”
14. What was the spider doing on the baseball team? Answer: Catching flies.
15. What’s the first game in the Bible? Answer: Baseball Why: because In the big inning, Eve stole first, and Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel, and the Prodigal Son came home. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.
16. Where do coal diggers play baseball? Answer: The minor (miner) leagues.
17. Where do great dragon baseball players go? Answer: To the Hall Of Flame.
18. Why can’t turtles play baseball? Answer: They can’t run home.
19. Why did the baseball batter go crazy? Answer: The pitcher kept throwing screwballs.
20. Why did the baseball coach hire a piano player? Answer: Because his player had the perfect pitch!
21. Why don’t chickens play baseball? Answer: Because they hit fowl balls.
22. Why is the baseball field hot after a game? Answer: All the fans left.
23. Why was the baseball player’s food always dirty? Answer: He always stepped on the plate.
24. Why was the chef hired to coach the baseball team? Answer: Because he knew how to handle batter.
25. You leave home, make three left turns, and return home, where you find two men wearing masks. Who are they? Answer: A catcher and an umpire