Check out here the list of some bear riddles for kids with answers.
Bear Riddles For Kids And Students
1. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. What is the contradictory proverb? Answer: Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
2. What did the koala say to the bear on the phone? Answer: I’ll koala you later.
3. What did the panda ghost say? Answer: Bambooooooo.
4. What did the zombie bring to bed? Answer: A deaddy bear.
5. What do kids, worms, bears, fish, and rings all have in common? Answer: They are GUMMIES!
Read: Bird Riddles
6. What do you call a bear which is fast asleep? Answer: Bearly awake!
7. What do you call a bear with no ear? Answer: A b!
8. What do you call a bear with no teeth? Answer: A gummy bear.
9. What do you call a little bear who never takes a bath? Answer: Winnie-the-Phew!
10. What do you call a polar bear at the beach? Answer: Sandy Claws!
11. What do you call an angry polar bear? Answer: Nothing, just run.
12. What do you get when you cross a bear with a skunk? Answer: Winnie the phew
13. What kind of animal can do Kung fu? Answer: Kung fu pandas!
14. What type of Martial Arts does Winnie the Pooh do? Answer: Kung Pooh.
15. When are boys like bears? Answer: When bare-footed.
16. Why are teddy bears never hungry? Answer: Because they are stuffed.
17. Why couldn’t Goldilocks sleep? Answer: Because of night-bears.
18. Why did Tigger go to the bathroom? Answer: He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!
19. Why kind of entertainment does Yosemite National Park have? Answer: Bear-itones.