Get a collection of belated wedding anniversary wishes and messages.
Belated Anniversary Wishes and Messages
1. Accept my apologies for the late wishes and let the magic of love shine through in your relationship and create a wonderful bond of relationship!
2. Although I am late, my greetings are as fresh as flowers. God bless you another lovely married year!
3. Apologies for being late! Marriage is a beautiful thing, because it brings two imperfect people into one machine and makes both perfect when they are together.
4. Being married is almost like you are on a battlefield. So always be ready for war. Please accept my slow anniversary wishes!
5. Forgive us for being late, but dear friend, wishing you a very heartfelt and sweet anniversary. May your married life be exciting.
6. Happy late anniversary friend. I pray that you both have a happy life together. May you always be with each other in all situations.
7. Hope your life becomes as fresh as new dew drops and all joy to heart’s content. Happy late wedding anniversary!
8. I’m so sorry for wanting to be late, but please know that I love you both with all my heart. May God always have mercy on you. Happy belated anniversary.
9. I’m sorry for being late, but happy anniversary my friend. You are the best couple I have ever seen. Thank you for being our role model.
10. I’m sorry for the delay, but Happy Wished Anniversary, Mom and Dad. May you have more blessed years together.
11. I’ve always taken for granted how the two of you end up together and still manage your marriage. Anyway, Happy Anniversary.
12. It’s really not a good idea to forget your special date. Mom and Dad, we are really inspired by both of you and your unity is a milestone in our life.
13. Let your married life play the song of heavenly love in all the years of your life! Happy belated anniversary.
14. Please offer my apologies for being late to congratulate you. May God bless you both with eternal love and unity!
15. We may forget your anniversary but not your love. Best wishes to our veterans. Thank you for being together and bringing me up as your child. Never thank you enough!
16. You two make a great couple together and my heartfelt wishes will always be with you. Congratulations on your belated first wedding anniversary!