Here is the collection of the best chemistry pick up lines.
1. According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
2. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
3. Are you a non-volatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
4. Are you a triple bond? Because you look like alkynes of fun.
5. Are you an anion? Because I’m positive we’re meant to be together.
6. Are you into science? Because I LAB you!
7. Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful.
8. Are you made of Carbon? Because it feels like my world revolves around you
9. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
Read: Cute Pick Up Lines
10. Are you made of copper? Because I can Cu in a relationship with me.
11. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? Because you’re F-I-Ne.
12. Are you made of uranium and iodine? Because all I can see is U and I together.
13. Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
14. Are you the acid to my litmus paper? Because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
15. Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One touch and I can tell you’re highly reactive.
16. Chemists do it on the table periodically.
17. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
18. Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
19. Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
20. Excuse me, have you lost an electron? Because you are positively attractive!
21. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
22. Hey baby, I’ve got my ion you!
23. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
24. Hey, I’ve got my ion you!
25. Hey, want to get together sometime since we both have unpaired electrons?
26. Hey, want to swap oxidation numbers?
27. Honey, we’re a galvanic cell. Can’t you feel the electricity flowing between us?
28. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
29. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
30. I might be a chemistry major, but I’d never Bohr you.
31. I must be a diamond because you gave me a hardness of 10.
32. I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
33. I undergo anaerobic respiration when you’re near because you take my breath away.
34. I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate.
35. I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
36. I wish your name was Avogadro because then I would already know your number.
37. I’m just hypothesizing, but I think that the reaction between you and me would be quite exothermic. Care to plot some data points?
38. I’m so strongly attracted to you that scientists will have to discover a fifth fundamental force.
39. I’m just hypothesizing, but I think that the reaction between you and me would be quite exothermic. Care to plot some data points?
40. If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I’d choose RNA because it has U in it.
41. If I was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
42. If you were an element you’d be Francium because you’re the most attractive.
43. Is it cool if I stick to you like glue-cose?
44. Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
45. Let’s get together sometime. You bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
46. Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
47. My favorite attractive force is van der Waal’s. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
48. My favorite element is uranium because I love U.
49. My heart burns like a mole of suns for you.
50. My heart is made of Gallium. It melts when you’re close to me.
51. My name is Bond. Ionic Bond.
52. My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
53. Quick! Get in the safety shower, because you’re on fire!
54. RNA is my favorite nucleic acid because it has U in it.
55. Scientists have recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium. It looks like you are made of it.
56. Scientists recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium and it looks like you’re made out of it.
57. So, what’s your quantum number?
58. So, your lab or my lab?
59. The name is Bond. Ionic Bond.
60. We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
61. We must be galvanic cells because there’s definitely electricity between us.
62. We must have an ionic bond because it’s difficult to break.
63. When I’m near you I undergo anaerobic respiration because baby, you take my breath away.
64. You are a photon quanta to my valence electron because you excite me to a higher energy level.
65. You are the HCl to my NaOH. With our sweet love, we could make an ocean together.
66. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
67. You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
68. You must be a fossil because I would love to date you.
69. You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic.
70. You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
71. You must be fluorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
72. You must be made of beryllium, gold, and titanium because you’re BeAuTi-ful.
73. You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
74. You must be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
75. You must have an extraordinary heat capacity because you are hot!
76. You raise my dopamine levels.
77. You’re a pretty perfect arrangement of atoms.
78. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
79. You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet.
80. You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
81. You’re made of oxygen and neon, right? Because you’re definitely the ONe.
82. You’re so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor meltdown.
83. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
84. You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet.
85. You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
86. You’re made of oxygen and neon, right? Because you’re definitely the ONe.
87. You’re so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor meltdown.
88. You’re sweeter than fructose.
89. You’re the Higgs boson particle of my life… because without you, my universe wouldn’t “matter.”
90. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
91. Your lab or my lab?
92. Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.