Are you facing any trouble while choosing a domain name for your website? To help you, we have brought a solution to it. In this article, we will tell you about the 9 best domain name generator tools, which will help you to discover a catchy domain name suggestions for your website.
Choosing a domain name is a bit difficult. It doesn’t just happen with you, it happens with everyone.
You want to buy a domain, and you go to the domain registrar to buy that domain, but you are not able to buy it. Because someone has already purchased that domain name.
Then you choose a different domain and go to the domain registrar to buy. Again you get this unavailable. You face this situation repeatedly, but you fail to find the right domain name for your blog.
Why does this happen?
There are more than 1.5 billion websites on the Internet and more than 370 million domains have been registered.
You will choose any name for your website, and when you go to the domain registrar to register it, you will found someone has already bought it.
If you want to get a perfect and catchy domain name, you have to combine two or three words. Along with this, you have to keep some tips in mind related to the domain name.
Domain related tips have to be kept in mind as it can be beneficial for your business or can take your blogging career to a higher level.
- Keep the domain name simple
- A short name is better
- The domain name must be unique, as it will help you build a brand for yourself
- Do not use any symbolic character like numbers or hyphensYou can use your blog related keyword but it is not mandatory
- Always focus on the .com extension
Read this article if you want to choose a good domain name for your website.
While choosing a domain name, it is difficult for everyone to remember all these tips.
But there is nothing to worry about. By keeping all these tips in mind, you can choose a good domain name for your blog.
For this, you have to use the domain generator tool. You will find many domain name suggestion tools on the Internet. With the help of these domain name suggestion tools, you can solve this issue.
In this article, we are sharing the 9 Best Domain Name Generator Tools with you, which will help you to discover a catchy domain name suggestions for your website.
So let’s see what those domain generator tools are.
9 Best Domain Name Generator Tools
- Name Mesh
- Lean Domain Search
- Web Hosting Geeks
- Instant Domain Search
1. Name Mesh: The smart domain name suggestions tool for perfectionists
Name Mesh is one of the best domain generator tools for beginners, startups, and businesses. It provides excellent domain ideas to users with the help of its intelligent ranking and classification program features.
You can find a better domain in Name Mesh for your website with the help of multiple keywords. Name Mesh will give you multiple features, domain name suggestions to get a catchy domain.
- Common: You can check here the availability of most common TLDs including .com, .org, .net, .in, etc.
- New: You will find here domain ideas with newly launched domain extensions.
- Short: As you know, short domains are easy to use, easy to remember, and easy to type. So, here you will get a lot of short domain ideas related to your niche.
- Extra: You will find here extra domain extensions other than the common domains.
- Similar: You can generate the most common alternative domain ideas that will be similar to your domain, or niche.
- SEO: In this feature, you will get SEO featured domain names that can help your website to rank easily.
- Fun: With this feature, it will generate a new word from your existing keyword. It will help you to get a lot of brandable domain ideas.
- Mix: Name Mesh will generate a lot of domain name ideas for your keyword by mixing other words.
2. Shopify: The powerful & brandable domain generator
Shopify domain generator is best for business name generator with very powerful domain suggestions. With the help of Shopify, you can get several domain ideas for your startup or business instantly.
Shopify does not generate lots of ideas like Namemesh but it generates unique & catchy domain suggestions that will help you to grow your business easily.
3. Lean Domain Search: A fast generator to get domain suggestions in seconds
This will show you lots of domain names by adding other words with your keyword so that you can choose a good domain and register it for your website.
Lean Domain Search is best known for its speed. It will show you the domain ideas very fast than other tools.
4. NameStation: A domain suggestion tool with an intelligent domain search feature
NameStation is a domain generator that will help you to get a large number of suggestions for quality ranking domains. Based on Google search, Namestation is the world’s #1 Domain Name Generator since 2005.
You can get easy ranking domain ideas faster. With just a few clicks, Namestation helps you to find a large number of search guidance, keyword suggestions, various domain ideas.
5. Web Hosting Geeks: A simple tool to get unique domain name Ideas
Web Hosting Geeks is a simple tool to get great domain ideas. This tool helps you to generate a lot of cool names for your websites, blog, or products.
With the help of this tool, you can generate long or short domain names, domain name ideas with a particular TLD.
6. Domain Typer: An instant & random domain name generator with informative data
Domaintyper is an instant domain generator tool. It starts generating lots of domains as soon as you enter your keyword in the search box.
With the help of this tool, you get all the information about the domain, whether it is registered or not, if someone has registered, then it redirects to GoDaddy to know about the owner information.
The most important feature of this tool is it shows the status of the domain for different TLDs.
7. Nameboy: The oldest but instant domain suggestion tool
Nameboy offers a good facility to generate domain ideas to choose the right domain for your website.
It shows the data of both available and registered domains that help you to choose a perfect domain name.
8. DomainWheel: A simple tool to get catchy names for websites
With one or several keywords, it will generate new domain ideas.
You just need to input your word into the search box, it will do the rest of the work for you.
9. Instant Domain Search: An Instant domain suggestion tool with all types of domain status
Instant Domain Search is another best domain generator that generates lots of domain ideas instantly.
This tool will show you the data related to your input i.e. registered domains, available domains, registered domains available for sale, and expired domains.
Using the above tools, you can choose a catchy domain for your website.
So now the thing is, what to do after choosing a domain name? Just Go to the domain registrar and buy that domain.
To buy your domain you will find many domain registrars on the web. If you are searching for any domain registrar, we have already an article here about the best domain registrars. Just click the link and choose the suitable registrar for you.
Namecheap is a good domain registrar if you want to buy just a domain name.
After purchasing the domain you will need hosting to create your website. So, you need to purchase a hosting service separately.
Bluehost offers a free domain name for a year along with their hosting plan, which costs ₹199 per month ($2.75).
Hope you have found complete information about the Best Domain Name Generator Tools in this article. If you need any other information related to the domain, then you can contact us.
Know more about domain name: