Are you looking for some self-reflection quotes? Stay motivated with the help of the below inspiring quotes about self-reflection.
Best Inspiring Quotes About Self Reflection
1. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.” ― Confucius
2. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
3. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, and confusion into clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ― Melody Beattie
4. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.” ― Dr. Asa Don Brown
Also get: Best Senior Quotes
5. “You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift… YOU!” ― Steve Maraboli
6. “You just have to say to yourself, “I am not willing to accept anything less than what I deserve! I am smart! I am Beautiful! I am a good woman and I deserve to be happy!” It all starts with you.” ― Amari Soul
7. “The only education that has any sense at all is an education toward critical self-reflection.” ― Adorno Theodor W.
8. “It is when you lose sight of yourself, that you lose your way. To keep your truth in sight you must keep yourself in sight and the world to you should be a mirror to reflect you your image; the world should be a mirror that you reflect upon.”― C. JoyBell C.
9. “The beginning of love is the will to let those we love to be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them” ― Thomas Merton
10. “I’ve always seen this in you, ever since you were a little girl — this hunger to love other people into their highest selves and it’s what has made me irreversibly and just so forever in love with you.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
11. “If we experience any failures or setbacks, we do not forget them because they offend our self-esteem. Instead, we reflect on them deeply, trying to figure out what went wrong and discern whether there are any patterns to our mistakes.” ― Robert Greene
12. “Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back. I’m going to help you forgive the things that you won’t let yourself forget.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
13. “Stop lying to yourself. When we deny our own truth, we deny our own potential.” ― Steve Maraboli
Photo by Caroline Veronez on Unsplash