Are you looking for some inspiring search quotes? Stay motivated with the help of the below inspirational search quotes.
Best Quotes About Search
1. “Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.” ― Neil Gaiman
2. “One more secret smile. One more shared laugh. One more electric kiss. Finding him was like finding someone I didn’t know I was searching for.” ― Becca Fitzpatrick
3. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” ― Albert Camus
4. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl
Also get: Daily Inspirational Quotes To Shine Your Day
5. “It’s a lot easier to be lost than found. It’s the reason we’re always searching and rarely discovered–so many locks not enough keys.” ― Sarah Dessen
6. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.” ― Paulo Coelho
7. “Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.” ― Robert Brault
8. “The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.” ― Eric Hoffer
9. “Work is about a search for daily meaning as well as daily bread, for recognition as well as cash, for astonishment rather than torpor; in short, for a sort of life rather than a Monday through Friday sort of dying.” ― Studs Terkel
10. “Searching for a lost city is a particularly European obsession.” ― Tahir Shah
11. “What you seek is within yourself. Search well, you will find.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
12. “Search for new sensation every season.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear thorough the search.” ― Rick Riordan
14. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ― Sharon Salzberg
15. “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
16. “In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.” ― C. JoyBell C.
17. “Search is not always easy; however, if you know the way of it, you get it.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
18. “Man in search for so many things, forget that his very life is the basis for all other things.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Image by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay