Are you looking for some university quotes? Stay motivated with the help of the below inspirational university quotes.
Best Quotes About University
1. “A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.” ― Shelby Foote
2. “University can teach you skills and give you opportunity, but it can’t teach you sense, nor give you understanding. Sense and understanding are produced within one’s soul.” ― C. JoyBell C.
3. “University’s like this little world, a bubble of time separate from everything before and everything after.” ― Mhairi McFarlane
4. “The humanities should constitute the core of any university worth the name.” ― Terry Eagleton
5. “A university training is the great ordinary means to a great but ordinary end; it aims at raising the intellectual tone of society…It is the education which gives a man a clear conscious view of his own opinions and judgments, a truth in developing them, an eloquence in expressing them and a force in urging them.” ― Cardinal Newman
Also get: Best College Quotes
6. “The university system, a gift of Western civilization to the world, was developed by the Catholic Church.” ― Thomas E. Woods Jr.
7. “In university, we are given taught a lesson and then given a test. Whereas in life, we are given a test that teaches us a lesson. #UniversityOfLife” ― Habeeb Akande
8. “They say education has no end. If you still disagree with this, here is a better way to take it in; “Education has an end that never comes”.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
9. “A university is not about results in the next quarter; it is not even about who a student has become by graduation. It is about learning that molds a lifetime, learning that transmits the heritage of millennia; learning that shapes the future” ― Drew Gilpin Faust
10. “The best university in the world is neither Oxford nor Harvard. The best university is “youniversity”. YOU got the lecture halls of thoughts in YOU! You got everything you need to graduate with first-class accomplishments put in you! YOU can do it!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
11. “My friends, life is so serious that if you are not aware of whom you are, your “youniversity” will be prestigious but unknown!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
12. “If you see yourself as other people see you, it means you are lost, you don’t know yourself and you have closed down a world-class university of diligence!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
13. “Education is one of the greatest gifts for mankind. Each one of us must seek this enlightenment.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “As universities have turned into businesses, so students have turned into consumers.” ― Kenan Malik
15. “The very last thing one should learn at the university is how to reach new knowledge.” ― Osman Doluca
16. “I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here.” ― Arthur C. Clarke