Get here the list of some powerful biblical affirmations for women that will help to attract beautiful things in life.
Biblical Affirmations for women
1. Even if I mess up today, I can try again tomorrow.
2. God gives me strength.
3. God has great plans for my life.
4. God listens to me.
5. God woke me up this morning for a purpose.
6. I am a loving being.
Read: Positive I Attract Affirmations
7. I am a woman of discipline and self-control.
8. I am a worthy child of God.
9. I am accepted by God.
10. I am created in God’s image.
11. I am faithful.
12. I am grateful for each breath God gives me.
13. I am loved by God.
14. I am not too much for God to handle.
15. I am whole and complete.
16. I am wonderfully made.
17. I appreciate every creation of God.
18. I can be confident in God’s power.
19. I have confidence that I can do all things through Christ.
20. I have might and power.
21. I have sound knowledge and wisdom.
22. I have the peace of Christ.
23. I know how to be still so I can hear from God.
24. I will take the time to appreciate quiet moments this morning.
25. My identity is in Christ – not anyone or anything else.
26. God guides me with love.
27. God is looking after me.
28. God is right here with me, holding my hand.
29. God is with me.
30. God wants me to be happy.
31. God wants me to live.
Powerful Biblical Affirmations for women
32. God’s Spirit makes me feel powerful.
33. I am boundlessly strong as God is with me.
34. I am enough.
35. I am everything God says I am.
36. I am fearless.
37. I am grateful for all that God has given me.
38. I am patient.
39. I appreciate myself for all I do.
40. I become a better version of myself every day.
41. I believe in myself as God believes in me.
42. I can rely on God.
Read: Positive Sleep Affirmations
43. I do what I can.
44. I love who I am right now.
45. I make good choices.
46. I persevere.
47. I release the pressure to perform.
48. I speak with love.
49. My focus is sharp.
50. My mind is clear.
51. My trust is in the Lord.
52. I am God’s precious child.
53. God woke me up today for a purpose.
54. To show love to God, I show love to myself.
55. I am beautiful by God’s definition.
56. I am learning to love myself the way God does.
57. As I place my hope in the Lord, my strength is renewed.
58. Challenges make me stronger and wiser.
59. Fear has no place in my life.
60. God has good plans for me.
61. God is my refuge.
62. God loves me with everlasting love.
63. God will give me the strength I need to do everything He wants me to do today.
64. God’s approval of me is most important.
65. God’s power works best in my weakness.
66. I am beautiful.
Positive Biblical Affirmations for women
67. I am blessed.
68. I am bold in my actions.
69. I am content.
70. I am focused on what matters most.
71. I am loved just as I am.
72. I am saved.
73. I am walking in the wisdom of God.
74. I appreciate all the gifts I have received.
75. I appreciate the body that God gave me.
76. I appreciate the life that God gave me.
77. I cam heathy.
78. I can have wisdom and guidance from God if I just ask.
79. I choose Godly things.
80. I deserve the healthiest version of myself.
81. I enjoy helping others.
82. I face each challenge with grace.
83. I follow Jesus no matter where he leads me.
84. I guard my heart because it determines the course of my life.
85. I have the courage to do challenging things.
86. I live by faith.
87. I live in the present.
88. I live with kindness.
89. I look for the good in each day.
90. I put God first in my life.
91. I respect my body for the unique way it is made.
92. I trust God at all times.
93. I trust God wholeheartedly.
94. I will respect myself and others because we are all made in the image of God.
95. My faith makes me whole.
96. My life is filled with beauty and grace.
97. My trust lies in God alone.
98. My worth is defined by His grace.
99. Right now, I am exactly what God created me to be.
100. Today I focus on God to fill me with peace of mind.