Get here the list of some boat pick up lines.
Boat Pick Up Lines [1 to 29]
1. Are you a boat? Because you need some captain to enter your pit.
2. Are you a bowman? Because I’d love to see you blow the guy.
3. Are you a captain of a ship? Because I want to become the captain of our own destiny.
4. Are you a Sunfish? Because I’d like to find out how tight your cockpit is.
5. Are You A Tug Boat? Because, I want you to tug my large vessel.
6. Are you the boat from finding nemo? Because from the moment I saw you, I am lost.
7. As I looked down at the dark ocean from the boat, I feel I was staring into your eyes.
8. Babe, I know how to leverage my paddle right into your waters.
9. Babe, my boat is going to show you the world.
10. Babe, time to sheet in and bare away.
11. Babe, want to go for a ride on my big dinghy?
12. Babe, with you, I don’t need to bring my paddle to your motorboat.
13. Are you a boat? Because I want to board you.
Read: Dating Pick Up Lines
14. Are you the boat from finding nemo?
15. As the waves are crashing down through my spine, sweet vibrations of the boat lingers on me.
16. Baby, you’ve bought yourself a cruise on the Love Boat. I’ll be your captain.
17. Because from the moment I saw you, I am lost.
18. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulation?
19. Baby I can float your boat, now why don’t you come over here and let me stick mine down your throat.
20. Baby, you’ve bought yourself a cruise on the Love Boat. I’ll be your captain.
21. Blue sky above my head, calm sea beneath my boat, wind blows upon me saying your name.
22. Continue to rock my boat and don’t be afraid for if you fall. You will just get more wet.
23. Continue to row your boat until you come to the destination you desire.
24. Do you boat? Would you be interested in a little row-mance between us?
25. Do you like it when It gets rough and high? Babe you know how to use the head.
26. Does your cat go into the water? Because my boat needs some pussy tonight.
27. Does your mom care that I’m in your boat?
28. Girl, as soon as you blow, this sail boat is going to sail.
29. Girl, can I put some boat fuel into your tank?
Boat Pick Up Lines [20 to 58]
30. Girl, I am a drifting boat until I met you. You give me meaning.
31. Girl, I don’t have a boat. But I got better ride to get you to paradise.
32. Girl, I want to wing you tonight.
33. Girl, I’ve never been lost at sea, but you making me feel lost tonight.
34. Girl, you could ride my boat of love any time.
35. Girl, you look like a safe place. I want to drop my anchor into your island.
36. Girl, you put the motorboat in your boat tank fuel.
37. Fishing has always been a dirty sport.
38. Have you ever driven a boat? Try to park it on my dock.
39. I can’t stop sinking a boat you.
40. I could compare my life with a boat, I am only needed in the sea and useless when in land.
41. I got the boat. You got the harbor. What say we tie up for the night?
42. I have a boat, if you could grab the bait.
43. I only have extra large bait.
44. I’d like your boat to pull in my pier.
45. I’m good with a motorboat.
46. I’m not much for boats. But I can see myself in a ship with you.
47. If you want to please me, just get on a boat.
48. If you were a boat I would keep you in a garage.
49. Girl, you so hot that I want to name my boat after you.
50. Girl, you want to see how I can harden up on demand?
51. Got a boat? The waves won’t be the only thing rocking you tonight.
52. Hello there, you should use your butt, not your back.
53. Hey babe, wanna check out my life jacket tan?
54. Hey baby, are you a tsunami? Because you can rock my boat all night long.
55. I always practice good seamanship.
56. I can show you how to row the boat.
57. I can’t stop sinking a boat into your waters.
58. I fall in love with you but when I come too deeply it drowns me.
Boat Pick Up Lines [59 to 86]
59. I got a nice ship, and I am not afraid to get down and wet tonight.
60. I got the blocks and leverage to move you tonight.
61. I know how to rub down the topsides and the bottom.
62. I like my men like the Mississippi River: long, strong, and ready to rock my boat.
63. I might not have inches. But its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.
64. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran my boat into yours.
65. I will not get tired of sailing this boat until I reach you for you are my life.
66. I’d like your boat to pull in my pier.
67. I’d love to dock my boat in your harbor.
68. Nice dock, mind if I park my boat in it?
69. Take care of this boat for it will surely take care of you during the stormy nights.
70. The boat went mad as I sit next to you but I feel everything is inexplicably perfect.
71. This boat witnessed the different moods of the ocean but it remains sturdy.
72. I’d love to get you in my gravy boat.
73. I’ll let you raise my spin pole.
74. I’ll put the wind in your sails if you raise my mast.
75. I’m not much for boats. But I can see myself in a ship with you.
76. If ya wanna ride, I have plenty of rope to tie you up with later.
77. If you were a boat I would keep you in my garage.
78. In every turn of the boat, it felt as if I’ve found you somewhere on the pages of my book.
79. Is that a boat paddle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
80. It’s not about the size of the boat, it’s about how you sail you.
81. It’s not the size of the boat, but how fast it sinks.
82. It’s the motion of the ocean not the size of the wave.
83. Want to go back to me ship and rock the boat?
84. We are all like a boat. We keep on sailing that waves don’t matter anymore.
85. What did one boat say to the other boat? Would you be interested in a little row-mance between us?
86. You rock my boat like captain crunch.