Check out here the list of some boat riddles for kids with answers.
1. A girl went over to the U.S. on the 4th of July and partied for 3 days and came back on the 4th of July. How did she do that? Answer: She went over on the date of the 4th of July and came home on the boat called the 4th of July.
2. A man is on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crossed the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? Answer: The river was frozen.
3. A pro fisherman decided to become a pro golfer. In order to buy his clubs, he had to sell his boat. How did he list it? Answer: Fore Sail!
4. Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why? Answer: Because they were all married and not single.
5. I carry you down a gental stream what am i? Answer: rowboat
Read: Cat Riidles
6. I dance in the wind and I bow to a storm. I grow best in temperatures that are warm. By the riverbeds, I like to grow, where the people in boats like to row. What am I? Answer: A river reed. Didn’t guess it did you?
7. I’m done to boats, to cargo, to loads; When indoors I’m, in a way, a narrow road. What am I? Answer: Haul / Hall
8. Something very helpful if you want to go gently down a stream. Answer: rowboat
9. Two people are standing on the bank of a river looking forward to crossing to the other side. There is one boat with a capacity for one person. The two people managed to cross the river safely. How did they do it? Answer: The two were on opposite sides of the river.
10. Very helpful if you intend to go gently down a stream. Answer: rowboat
11. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet i do lack what am i ?? Answer: boat
12. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet i do lack. Answer: boat
13. What house has a post on top, A roof at the bottom, While the rain comes from below? Answer: A boat.
14. What is a vampire’s favorite boat to travel on? Answer: A blood vessel.
15. What type of boat has authority? Answer: Ownership!
16. When is a boat like a knife? Answer: When it is a cutter.
17. Where do you take a sick boat? Answer: To the dock!
Read: Chicken Riddles
18. Why is a ferry boat like a good rule? Answer: Because it works both ways.
19. You can feel me but, I can’t feel you. I can uproot trees and tear roofs off their houses. Yet, I can make a Baby sleep and be gentle. I can howl and whisper. I can spread and stop fires. I can toss boats and help them glide too. What am I? Answer: I am the wind.
20. You row in one while you float. Answer: boat
21. You walk onto a bridge you see a boat full of people but there is not a single person on it. How is that possible? Answer: There all married.