Get here the list of the best positive breakup affirmations that will help you to heal your broken heart while your crush left you.
Breakup Affirmations For Healing
1. All my feelings are valid. I am allowed to feel all these emotions.
2. Even though I’m in pain now, I believe I will get through this and feel better soon.
3. Everything is unfolding as it is supposed to
4. I am allowing myself to feel all my emotions
5. I am allowing myself to feel joy, laugh, and smile
6. I am becoming stronger
Read: Wednesday Affirmations
7. I am capable of loving again
8. I am capable of trusting again
9. I am deserving of love
10. I am enough
11. I am excited about this new beginning
12. I am excited to start my new life
13. I am finding peace
14. I am free to be the best version of me
15. I am fully capable of healing myself and getting back on my feet.
16. I am grateful for the lessons
17. I am learning to love myself unconditionally
18. I am learning to trust myself
19. I am learning to trust the process
20. I am likable, lovable, and worthy of love
21. I am releasing the past
22. I am whole on my own
23. I am working on me, for me
24. I attract positive and healthy relationships
25. I can find happiness in any situation
26. I can heal from this, and I will.
27. I choose happiness, health, and harmony
28. I don’t need another person to complete me. I am whole.
29. I enjoy spending time with myself
30. I have a lot to offer
Breakup Affirmations For Letting Go
31. I have power over my own life
32. I honor the love I shared
33. I know I have worth and value
34. I know that one day I’ll look back and be glad this ended.
35. I know there is someone wonderful waiting for me.
36. I matter
37. I open my heart to love and allow myself to be attached to new people.
Read: Bedtime Affirmations
38. I realize that there’s more to life than that, and I deserve to experience all of it.
39. I will not blame myself anymore. I will learn from my mistakes.
40. It is getting easier day by day
41. My heart is opening up to new possibilities
42. My wounds are healing
43. There is something better waiting for me
44. This is just a small part of my story
45. Heartbreak only makes me feel stronger.
46. I am allowing myself to let go
47. I am an attractive person
48. I am enough.
49. I am healing more and more every day
50. I am letting go of that which no longer serves me.
51. I am loved
52. I attract only amazing and healthy relationships.
53. I can and will get through this.
54. I choose to let go of my past regrets.
55. I choose to let go of my resentment.
56. I give all relationships my all
57. I matter, no matter what.
58. I will learn to love myself unconditionally.
59. I will move on from this.
60. I will open my heart when I am ready
Daily Positive Breakup Affirmations
61. I will release myself from these chains.
62. I’ll be at peace with all these feelings.
63. I’ll be ready to receive love again.
64. I’m a joyful person; this breakup won’t stop me for long.
65. I’m excited for the things the future will bring me.
66. I’m only becoming stronger.
67. It is perfectly normal to feel these things after a breakup.
68. It’s okay to remember, but it’s essential to move on.
69. It’s time to let go.
70. My friends and family all love me.
71. Pain is temporary, and I’ll fight through it.
72. People know I have much to offer them.
73. There’s potential for greater things in love.
74. These experiences are essential for my personal growth.
75. This is only temporary pain.
76. When the time comes, I’ll open my heart.
77. Because forgiveness makes me happy.
78. Compassion is my compass.
79. Even though I may miss some things about my ex and my relationship, I am happier and healthier being single.
80. Forgiveness is the quickest way back to joy.
81. I am allowing myself to let go.
82. I am an attractive person.
83. I am committed to my well-being.
84. I am ready to receive that love.
85. I am releasing the past.
86. I am willing to forgive my partner.
87. I am willing to perceive this situation with more love.
88. I am worthy of love.
89. I choose to be at peace with the way that things are.
90. I choose to be grateful for the lessons.
Words of Affirmation After Breakup
91. I clear all the ways I struggle just to find a little relief.
92. I deserve love, and I will find it one day.
93. I forgive my part in this.
94. I forgive myself for getting hurt.
95. I lovingly accept all the love from Myself and from my Soulmate.
96. I make myself a priority today.
97. I release all fears of not being perfect.
98. I release grief.
99. I still believe in love.
100. I strengthen my faith in love by loving myself.
101. I’m committed to loving myself unapologetically.
102. It is completely normal that I am upset or devastated over this breakup.
103. It’s okay to take baby steps.
104. Just because it didn’t work out does not mean my life is over.
105. My loving energy is highly attractive.
106. My vibes attract my tribe.
107. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go is the best decision ever.
108. The world is my classroom and the people are my assignments.
109. This is just an opportunity to love myself even more.
110. Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.
111. Every heartbreak I’ve ever endured has made me stronger.
112. Every heartbreak is a lesson learned.
113. Everything is unfolding as it is supposed to.
114. I am a loving, peaceful, joyful person. I am loved and lovable.
115. I am and will move on.
116. I am choosing to let go because I can’t control anyone but myself.
117. I am compassionate with myself and my heart.
118. I am excited about this new beginning.
119. I am going to be OK. My heart is healing.
120. I am infinitely deserving of love.
121. I am letting go.
122. I am loved and lovable.
123. I am loving and compassionate to myself at all times.
Affirmations For Breakup
124. I am open to new possibilities for my future, ones that I cannot even fathom now.
125. I am working on me, for me.
126. I choose to release anger, hurt, and negative self talk.
127. I clear all the ways I feel I have been deceived.
128. I clear all the ways this should not have happened to me.
129. I fill my heart with what’s important. And be done with the rest.
130. I know that the pain will ease, and I will find joy in life again.
131. I let go of past regrets.
132. I love myself unconditionally.
133. I release all the tension and pain of holding on too tightly.
134. I release all these feelings of being sick to my stomach.
135. I release all these unrelenting, painful thoughts and emotions.
136. I release any ways I feel responsible.
137. I send Universal love, peace, and happiness to my former partner.
138. I want someone who chooses me, everytime.
139. I will love again.
140. I will open my heart when I am ready.
141. It’s OK to think about my ex, to question what happened, and to replay every detail in my head. But eventually, I will move on.
142. The Universe has shaken me to awaken me.
143. The Universe is taking me to a better safer place.
144. I am allowing myself to feel joy, laugh, and smile.
145. I am comfortable being alone.
146. I am deserving of love.
147. I am learning to trust myself.
148. I am ready for my Soulmate.
149. I am worthy of love even when my heart is hurting.
150. I accept that this was not the best and healthiest relationship for me, and I’m yet to find one.
151. I accept the pain I feel, and I allow it to naturally decrease as the days go by.
152. I am allowed to feel joyful without this person.
153. I am determined to fill my mind with positive peaceful thoughts every day.
154. I am enough just as I am, and deserve to be loved unconditionally.
155. I am free now, I can breathe freely and feel alive.
156. I am grateful for everything good that happened between us, and I’m allowed to keep these memories forever.
Positive Breakup Affirmations To Stop Thinking
157. I am grateful for everything I learned from this relationship, and I’m ready to move on now.
158. I am letting go of the past and focusing on the future now.
159. I am not defined by my relationships. I am whole and complete by myself.
160. I am strong. I will survive this and become stronger.
161. I am worthy of a beautiful loving relationship.
162. I can find happiness in any situation.
163. I deserve another chance to be loved.
164. I finally allow myself to move on and not feel stuck anymore.
165. I forgive myself for everything that was said and done.
166. I have power over my own life.
167. I have the potential to experience love greater than I have ever known.
168. I learned a lot from this relationship, and I’m thankful for every piece of it.
169. I love and appreciate myself completely.
170. I make my happiness my priority.
171. I release any ways I feel guilty.
172. I understand that I needed this relationship to learn and grow, and that I don’t need it anymore.
173. I will find someone better.
174. I will not allow my past to bother me anymore. I choose to be happy.
175. It’s okay to not be okay and feel like this. But it will go away over time.
176. It’s painful when it ends, but it was worth it. There were good moments that are worth being thankful for.
177. It’s time for me to let go of the past and turn a new page.
178. It’s time to stop holding on to the past and let the pain go.
179. My heart is open to new possibilities.
180. My heart is whole, healed, and happy.
181. My time for true love is coming.
182. Thank you for my struggles, as they do not define me, they GROW ME.
183. The more I love myself, the more I receive it from others.
184. The Universe may have closed this door for me but many more doors are opening in matters of love for me.
185. There are plenty of good things in my life to think about.
186. There is nothing wrong with me. I’m yet to find a person who will appreciate me for who I am.
187. This breakup does not define my life.
188. This person takes a smaller and smaller place in my thoughts every day.
189. With every breath I take, I am sending, love, gratitude and healing to every single cell in my body.