Check out here the list of some Cat riddles for kids with answers.
Cat Riddles For Kids And Students
1. All of Mrs. Smith’s pets are dogs except one, and all her pets are cats except one. How many cats and dogs does she have? Answer: Mrs. Smith has one cat and one dog.
2. Cleopatra and Anthony were near a fish bowl and somehow they died. What happened? Answer: Cleopatra and Anthony were fish and a cat knocked over their fish bowl and since fish can’t survive without water they died!!
3. Forward I catch fish, backward I am the tenth of numbers. What am I? Answer: Net.
4. Give a name to a cat and it will call itself. What is the name? Answer: Meeoow is the name.
5. I act like a cat, I look like a cat, Yet I am not a cat. What am I? Answer: Kitten.
6. I am covered with three layers, two of them can be very sensitive, my layers can cover me in a heartbeat or a long time. What am I? Answer: A cat’s eye.
7. I am one with eight to spare, lest I lose my one. I’m not a number. What am I? Answer: A Cat. ( Nine Lives )
Read: Chicken Riddles
8. I have just one, but with eight to spare, I am usually friendly, but I sometimes act like I don’t care. What am I? Answer: A cat (9 lives).
9. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens. I’m found in the paws of playful kittens. What am I? Answer: Yarn.
10. If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse? Answer: Five minutes.
11. If it takes four rat catchers four minutes to kill four rats, how many rat catchers would be needed to catch 50 rats in 50 minutes? Answer: The same number of rat-catchers: Four.
12. If seven cats kill seven rats in 7 minutes, how many would be needed to kill one hundred rats in 50 minutes? Answer: 14.
13. Inside napper, bird chaser, quick stoker, small animal killer, fish eater. What is it? Answer: A cat.
14. My first is in chocolate but not in ham, my second’s in cake and also in jam, my third at tea-time is easily found, my whole is a friend who’s often around. What am I? Answer: A Cat!
Cat Riddles With Answers
15. Tom can pet lions. What is the anagrammed word? Answer: Contemplation.
16. What animal has more lives than a cat? Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
17. What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day? Answer: You’re purrr-fect for me!
18. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish? Answer: Catfish
19. What do you call a cat that gets anything it wants? Answer: Purr-suasive
20. What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree? Answer: A cat-a-logue.
21. What do you get if you cross cat with an elephant? Answer: A flat cat.
22. What do you get when you cross a black cat and a lemon? Answer: A Sour Puss.
23. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat? Answer: A sourpuss
24. What does a cat have that no other animal has? Answer: Kittens
25. What happens after it rains cats and dogs? Answer: You step in a poodle.
26. What happens when a cat meets with a tragic accident? Answer: A cat-astrophy!
27. What happens when it rains cats and dogs? Answer: You might step in a poodle!
Cat Riddles For Students
28. What has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn’t a cat? Answer: A kitten.
29. What is a cat’s favorite breakfast? Answer: Mice krispies
30. What side of a cat has the most fur? Answer: The outside.
31. What sneaks through doors and windows without knocking? What heats an unlit stove? What gives the cat a snug place to rest? Answer: The sun!
32. What word doesn’t belong in this group? That, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, or chat? Answer: What. It’s pronounced differently; all of the others rhyme.
33. When is it bad luck to see a black cat? Answer: When you are a mouse.
34. When is the worst weather for rats and mice? Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
35. Where did the cat go after losing its tail? Answer: To the re-tail store.
36. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? Answer: In a cat-alogue
37. Who was the most famous cat in the wild west? Answer: Kit-ty Carson.
38. Why didn’t the cat want to speak about his problems? Answer: Because it’s purr-sonal information!
39. Why is green grass like a mouse? Answer: Green grass is like a mouse because the cattle eat it (cat’ll eat it).
40. Why was the cat sitting at the computer? Answer: It was keeping an eye on the mouse.
41. Why was the cat thrown out of the card game? Answer: Because he was a Cheetah!