Get a collection of Christian wedding anniversary wishes and messages.
Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes And Messages
1. Be happy, and may God keep both of you in love in your married life.
2. Dear friend, happy anniversary. May God bless you many more years together. Always pray to God for mercy and salvation. be happy.
3. First of all, I am lucky to be born to Christian parents. Secondly, I am lucky to be married to a Christian husband. Third, I am lucky that God has kept you close to me for so many years.
4. First of all, I am proud because I am a Christian. Secondly, I am proud because I have mom and dad like you. I always want to see you two together. happy wedding anniversary.
5. God has surely showered blessings and love on you. Look how far you’ve come together! happy n.
6. God loves you more than you know. Maybe this is the reason why your married life is so happy and wonderful. Happy wedding anniversary friend!
7. Happy anniversary my dear husband. I can’t thank Christ enough for having someone in my life as wonderful as you!
8. Hope God protects you, and the beautiful moments of unity and joy continue to grow. happy n.
9. I am more fortunate to have a God-loving partner like you. A Christian husband is the best thing any woman can ask for. Happy wedding anniversary dear husband!
10. I am proud to have you as my parent. My everlasting prayer is that you are always happy together. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.
11. It is my dearest blessing to have your company for this eternal life. I am grateful to God for his kindness. Love you, dear husband.
12. May all the lovely memories cherish for years. Congratulations on the wedding anniversary.
13. May God’s grace always be around you as I only want the best for you. happy n.
14. Only love in its true form and the blessings of Lord Jesus can make a marriage so happy. I am honored to see both of you together over the years. happy wedding anniversary.
15. Thanks to that sacred Christian ritual called marriage. I was born and raised by two wonderful people like you. I wish you eternity together.
16. To be your wife is one of my dreams that came true. Thank you for this beautiful journey. happy n.
17. To me, you are the light that leads me to salvation. I love you. happy wedding anniversary.
18. You are one of the best Christian couples I have ever known. Every true Christian deserves this kind of marriage in his life. Always be together Wishing you a happy life together.
19. You both taught me the definition of love for God and my partner. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. I am inspired by you.
20. Your love for God has been granted an everlasting happy marriage. May you always be happy for the rest of your life!