Check out here the list of some Christmas Riddles for kids and adults with answers.
Christmas Riddles For Kids And Students
1. How many reindeers does Santa ride? Answer: 9 reindeers.
2. I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I? Answer: Christmas lights.
3. I could keep a giant’s foot warm, and people look forward to finding me near the fireplace. What am I? Answer: A Christmas stocking.
4. I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I? Answer: Christmas Tree
5. I’m a colored strip used to decorate your tree, metallic and shiny you’ll find me. What am I? Answer: Tinsel
6. I’m a plant seen at Christmas, which people hang above. And then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I? Answer: Mistletoe
7. If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called? Answer: Jungle Bells.
8. If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does Frosty the Snowman keep his money? Answer: He keeps his money in a snowbank.
9. If the end of the year is on December 31st, then what is the end of Christmas? Answer: The letter ‘S.’
10. In what year did Christmas Day and New Year’s Day fall in the same year? Answer: It happens every year.
11. On Christmas Eve, Santa leaves his workshop in the North Pole to deliver presents to all the good children. What direction does he travel? Answer: South. The only direction you can travel from the North Pole is South.
12. On Christmas how do kids know that Santa is in the room? Answer: They can sense his presents.
Christmas Riddles With Answers
13. Santa was having problems with his legs and was unable to walk so he went to the hospital to ask the doctor if he could recommend something for him. What did the doctor give to Santa to help him to walk? Answer: A candy cane.
14. What color is the Grinch who stole Christmas? Answer: Green
15. What did Adam say the day before Christmas? Answer: It’s Christmas, Eve!
16. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked up in the sky? Answer: Looks like rain dear.
17. What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle?Answer: A candy cane
Read: Easter Riddles
18. What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? Answer: Cookie sheets!
19. What do elves learn in school? Answer: The elf-abet.
20. What do Spanish speaking sheep say at Christmas time? Answer: Fleece Navidad.
21. What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus? Answer: Claustrophobic.
22. What do you call a snowman in the summer? Answer: Puddle.
23. What do you get when an apple and a Christmas tree have a baby? Answer: A pineapple.
24. What does a snowman like to eat for breakfast? Answer: Frosted Flakes.
25. What does Santa do in his garden? Answer: Ho ho ho.
Christmas Riddles For Students
26. What guided the three wise men to find the baby Jesus? Answer: A star
27. What is red and white, red and white, and red and white again? Answer: Santa Claus falling down a hill.
28. What is the best present you can receive for Christmas? Answer: A broken drum. You just can’t beat it!
29. What kind of egg can you drink? Answer: Eggnog!
30. What kind of laundry detergent does Santa Claus prefer? Answer: Yule Tide.
31. What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby? Answer: A pineapple
32. What’s the only kind of egg you can drink? Answer: Eggnog.
33. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answer: In the dictionary.
34. Where do Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoy going for a swim? Answer: The North Pool.
35. Where do you find Santa’s reindeer? Answer: It depends on where you left them.
36. Where does a snowman keep his money? Answer: In a snow bank.
37. Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answer: In the dictionary
Christmas Riddles With Answers
38. Where was baby Jesus born? Answer: In Bethlehem
39. Which country did eggnog come from? Answer: England
40. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentines day? Answer: Cupid.
41. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can you see in outer space? Answer: Comet.
42. Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest? Answer: Dasher.
43. Who is never hungry during Christmas? Answer: The turkey because he is always stuffed.
44. Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer? Answer: Rude-olph.
45. Why are Christmas trees bad at knitting? Answer: Because they always drop their needles.
46. Why did they let the turkey join the band? Answer: Because he had the drum sticks
47. Why didn’t the turkey want to eat on Christmas? Answer: It was already stuffed.
48. Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Answer: Because of all the wrapping.
49. Why is Santa so good at Karate? Answer: Because he has a black belt.
50. Why is Santa so jolly? Answer: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.