Check out here the list of some classroom riddles for kids with answers.
Classroom Riddles [1 to 20]
1. A teacher is yelling, she closes the door, the window, and a book. What did she forget to close? Answer: Her mouth.
2. How many months have 28 days? Answer: All of them!
3. I can fill up a room, but take no space. What am I? Answer: Light.
4. In the olden days, the student of logic was given this problem: If half of 5 were 3, what would one-third of 10 be? Answer: It would be 4.
5. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footprints.
6. There is only one word spelled wrong in the dictionary. What is it? Answer: W-R-O-N-G.
7. What are the science teacher’s favorite states? Answer: Solid, Liquid, Gas. The states of all matter.
8. What begins with T, finishes with T, and has T in it? Answer: A teapot.
Read: Dark Riddles
9. What belongs to you, but other people use more? Answer: Your name.
10. What do grape students do when they have a question? Answer: Raisin their hand!
11. What do mathematics teachers like to eat? Answer: Pi.
12. What gets wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
13. What goes up, but never comes back down? Answer: Your age.
14. What happened to the plant in the math classroom? Answer: It grew square roots, of course.
15. What has a face, but can’t smile. Answer: A clock.
16. What has four legs but can’t walk? Answer: A table.
17. What is a bunny’s favorite kind of music? Answer: Hip hop music.
18. What is bright orange with a green top and sounds like a parrot? Answer: A carrot.
19. What is brown, has a head, and tails, but no legs? Answer: A penny.
20. What is full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge.
Classroom Riddles [21 to 39]
21. What is the most useful instrument in a mathematics teacher’s tool kit? Answer: Multi-pilers!
22. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand? Answer: A palm.
23. What room do ghosts avoid? Answer: The living room.
24. What two things can you never eat for breakfast? Answer: Lunch and dinner.
25. What’s the difference between a Teacher and a Train? Answer: The Teacher says “Spit out your gum!” And the train says “Chew, Chew, Chew!”
26. When is homework not homework? Answer: When it’s done at school.
27. Why did the boy eat his homework? Answer: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.
Read: Dog Riddles
28. Why does the teacher wear sunglasses when she comes to the class? Answer: Because the students are bright.
29. Why was the student’s homework in his father’s handwriting? Answer: Because the student borrowed his pen.
30. You buy me to eat, but you never eat me. What am I? Answer: A fork.
31. A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting? Answer: His son
32. I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I? Answer: Seven
33. I am full of keys but I can’t open any doors. What am I? Answer: A piano.
34. I can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard? What am I? Answer: A barber
35. I make a loud sound when I’m changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I? Answer: Popcorn
36. I’m taller when I’m young, shorter when I’m old. What am I? Answer: A candle
37. If two’s company, and three’s a crowd, what are four and five? Answer: Nine!
38. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack, but smile at me, and I’ll always smile back. What am I? Answer: A mirror
39. It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it? Answer: Your name
Classroom Riddles [40 to 59]
40. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they? Answer: Footsteps
41. There are 3 apples in a basket and you take away 2. How many apples do you have now? Answer: You have 2 apples. You took away 2 apples and left 1 in the basket.
42. What begins with T ends with T and has T in it? Answer: A teapot
43. What can you catch but not throw? Answer: A cold
44. What do dogs have that no other animal has? Answer: Puppies.
45. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
46. What has a key, but can’t open a locked door? Answer: A monkey.
47. What has an eye but can’t see anything? Answer: A needle.
48. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock? Answer: A piano
49. What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of cards
50. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes but not in decades, years, or days? Answer: The letter N
51. What kind of coat can only be put on wet? Answer: A coat of paint.
52. What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night? Answer: A pillow
53. What must be broken before you can use it? Answer: An egg.
54. What question can you never answer yes to? Answer: Are you asleep yet?
55. What runs but cannot walk, has a mouth but no teeth and has a bed but cannot sleep? Answer: A river
56. What starts with a P, ends with an E and has thousands of letters? Answer: The post office
57. Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still? Answer: A map
58. Where would you take a sick boat? Answer: To the dock
59. You see it once in June, three times in September and never in May. What is it? Answer: The letter E