Get a collection of congratulations messages for naming ceremony.
Congratulations Messages for Naming Ceremony
1. As God has blessed you with twins, I hope that your life is filled with double happiness. Congratulations on the naming ceremony of your twin. have a nice day!
2. Best wishes to all of you for a new beginning. I hope this little man brings you happiness and blessings. Congratulations! Have an amazing naming ceremony.
3. Congratulations on being the parent of two angels. I hope your days are filled with lots of happiness. I wish you a warm naming ceremony.
4. Congratulations on Jeevan’s one-plus-one-free offer on their naming ceremony. May God bless you both and give you long life.
Also get: Congratulations Messages for Ph.D. or Doctorate Degree
5. Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony. I am sure you have decided on a beautiful name for your baby boy. Have a good naming ceremony!
6. First of all, God bless your newborn baby. May God protect this child from every evil thing in this world. Congratulations on becoming a parent and best wishes for the naming ceremony.
7. Hi baby! Just a little reminder to let you know, I’ll be here for you as you bloom and grow. Congrats!
8. I hope your twins bring goodwill and miracles to your family. Hearty congratulations and best wishes for the naming ceremony.
9. I wish you all the best for your little girl. She is as sweet as her name. Congratulations on his naming ceremony. Enjoy this day to the fullest with your family.
10. I’m curious the names you’ve chosen for your twin’s poem. Many congratulations to the new parents and lovely twins.
11. May God bless you and your baby with all the happiness and joy in the world. Congratulations on your baby’s naming ceremony.
12. May his life be filled with joy and happiness as you name your baby. May God give him all the success of this world. And congratulations!
13. My heartfelt embrace and love goes out to your little princess. She deserves a name as sweet as she is. Congratulations on the naming ceremony.
14. My heartiest congratulations on the naming ceremony of your son. I hope this day is full of happiness. Best wishes to you and your family!
15. No wonder your baby girl is so beautiful, she really looks like a beauty queen. Congratulations on his naming ceremony.
16. Not all treasures shine, some treasures also bring happiness in your life. Congratulations on the christening ceremony of your little girl. Protect her and give her all the love in this world.
17. Twins! Sometimes miracles happen in pairs. Your double bundle of joy is drenched in cuteness! Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on his naming ceremony!
18. Your newborn baby girl is a perfect bundle of joy. Her name completely resembles her features. Congratulations on his naming ceremony.