Good flimsy jokes are largely designed to be silly. It is difficult to find them. These jokes can be really fun for you. So, get here the list of some best corny jokes for you.
1 to 25 Corny Jokes
1. Can February March? No, but April May!
2. How did the two cats end their fight? They hissed and made up.
3. How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it
4. How do you wake up Lady Gaga? Poke her face!
5. What did the policeman say to his belly? You’re under a vest.
6. What do elf’s learn in school? The elf-abet.
7. What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fssh.
8. What kind of music do planets like? Neptunes.
Read: Best Dark Humor Jokes
9. What wears a cap but doesn’t have a head? A water bottle!
10. What’s brown and sticky? A stick!
11. Why did the photo go to jail? Because it was framed.
12. Why did the strawberry cry? His parents were in a jam.
13. Why didn’t the skeleton get a prom date? He didn’t have the guts to ask anyone.
14. Why do the seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels.
15. Why is grass so dangerous? It’s full of blades.
16. A man was attacked by string instruments. It was a violin-t act!
17. Did you hear about two guys who stole a calendar? I heard they both got six months!
18. How did the barber win the race? He knew a shortcut!
19. How did the rabbit feel after winning the lottery? Super hoppy!
20. I got thrown out of a park because I was rearranging squirrels by height. They didn’t like my critter sizing!
21. If a cop pulls over a Uhaul, did he bust a move?
22. What did 50 Cent do when he was hungry? 58!
23. What did the football coach say to the broken vending machine? Give me my quarterback!
24. What do runners eat before a race? Nothing they fast!
25. What’s black and white and read all over? A newspaper!
26 to 60 Corny Jokes
26. Where did Captain Hook but his hook? The second-hand store.
27. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? She will let it go!
28. Why couldn’t the sailor do his alphabet? He got lost at the C!
29. Why couldn’t the toilet paper cross the road? It got stuck in a crack!
30. Why did Mickey Mouse go to space? He wanted to find Pluto!
31. Why did the ball leave the party early? He was on a roll!
32. Why did the student eat his homework? He was told it’d be a piece of cake
33. Why did the tomato blush? He saw the salad dressing.
34. Why should you never fight a dinosaur? You’ll get jurasskicked!
35. A book fell on my head. I can only blame my shelf.
36. Did you hear about the guy who cut off the left side of his body? He was all right.
37. Did you know that alligators can grow up to 15 feet? Well, I didn’t they usually only have 4!
38. Do they allow loud laughing in Hawaii? Or is it just a low ha?
39. I have a fear of speed bumps. I’m slowly getting over them.
40. I lost an electron. You really have to keep an ion them!
41. I started telling everyone about the benefits of eating fried grapes. I’m raisin awareness.
42. What did the nut say to the other nut in a game of tag? Imma cashew!
43. What do you call a belt with a clock on it? A waist of time!
44. What do you call a chicken that is staring at a lettuce? Chicken sees a salad.
45. What do you call a priest that becomes a lawyer? Father-in-law!
46. What do you call an American bee? USB!
47. What do you call an angry carrot? A steamed veggie!
48. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite.
49. What do you get when you pick a pig’s nose? Ham boogers!
50. What rock group has four men that don’t sing? Mount Rushmore!
51. Why are teddy bears never hungry? They are always stuffed!
52. Why did the cucumber call 911? He was in a pickle!
53. Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work!
54. Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators? It lifts their spirits!
55. How do you tell if a vampire is sick? See if he is coffin.
56. If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get? Mistle-toes.
57. My horse’s name is mayo. Because mayo neighs!
58. What did the shark say when he ate a clownfish? This tastes a little funny.
59. What did the yoga instructor say when her landlord tried to evict her? Namaste.
60. What do French fries do after a long time? They ketchup!
61 to 80 Corny Jokes
61. What do you call fake spaghetti? An im-pasta.
62. What do you call when a cow jumps on a trampoline? A milkshake!
63. What flower do you have between your nose and chin? Two lips!
64. What tree can you fit in your hand? A palm tree!
65. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
66. What’s the world’s tallest building? A library because it has the most stories!
67. When do computers overheat? When they need to vent.
68. Where can you buy soup in bulk? The stock market.
69. Where did the cat go after losing its tail? To the retail store!
70. Why can’t your ear be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
71. Why did the farmer win an award? He was outstanding in his field.
72. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
73. Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.
74. Why does Waldo only wear striped shirts? Because he doesn’t want to be spotted!
75. Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have anty bodies!
76. Have you heard about the corduroy pillow? It’s making headlines!
77. How do rabbits travel? By hareplanes.
78. How do you stop a bull from charging? Cancel its credit card.
79. What did the tomato say to the other tomato during a race? Ketchup.
80. What do cows most like to read? Cattle-logs.
81 to 110 Corny Jokes
81. What do sea monsters eat? Fish and ships.
82. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
83. What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef.
84. What do you call a factory that sells good products? A satis-factory.
85. What do you call a fish without eyes? Fsh.
86. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur? A dino-snore.
87. What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck.
88. What was the frog’s job at the hotel? Bellhop.
89. Why did the mushroom go to the party? Because he was a fungi.
90. Why did the restaurant hire a pig? He was good at bacon.
91. Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? If it had four doors it would be called a chicken sedan.
92. Why does Snoop Dogg use an umbrella? For drizzle!
93. How did the barber win the race? He knew a shortcut.
94. How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.
95. What do lawyers wear to work? Lawsuits.
96. What do you call a man that irons clothes? Iron Man.
97. What do you call a row of rabbits hopping away? A receding hare line.
98. What do you call a snobby criminal going down the stairs? A con descending.
99. What has more lives than a cat? A frog, because it croaks every day.
100. What kind of shoes do robbers wear? Sneakers.
101. What kind of tea is hard to swallow? Reality.
102. What’s that restaurant on the moon like? It doesn’t have atmosphere.
103. What’s the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.
104. When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar.
105. Why are the Irish so wealthy? Because their capital is Dublin.
106. Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it.
107. Why did the kid stock up on yeast? He wanted to make some dough.
108. Why did the robber jump in the shower? He wanted to make a clean getaway.
109. Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They crack up too easily.
110. Why don’t you buy things with Velcro? It’s a rip-off.