Creativity is about something new such as a new invention. Creativity is the act of turning the imagination into invention, the ability to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns.
Here is the list of some motivational creative quotes.
Motivational Creative Quotes
1. “Creative power is mightier than its possessor.” ― C.G. Jung
2. “Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.” ― Rita Mae Brown
3. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” ― Steve Jobs
4. “Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” ― Edward de Bono
5. “Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is the result of good work habits.” ― Twyla Tharp
6. “You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.” ― Albert Einstein
7. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” ― Scott Adams
8. “Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found.” ― James Russell Lowell
9. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” ― Joseph Chilton Pearce
10. “Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.” ― A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
11. “Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.” ― William Plomer
12. “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” ― Brene Brown
13. “Creativity requires input, and that’s what research is. You’re gathering material with which to build.” ― Gene Luen Yang
14. “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.” ― Erich Fromm
15. “Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.” ― Brenda Ueland
16. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.” ― Albert Einstein
17. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ― Albert Einstein
18. “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” ― George Bernard Shaw
19. “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ― Pablo Picasso
20. “Negativity is the enemy of creativity.” ― David Lynch
21. “Non-judgment quiets the internal dialogue, and this opens once again the doorway to creativity.” ― Deepak Chopra
22. “Solitude is creativity’s best friend, and solitude is refreshment for our souls.” ― Naomi Judd
23. “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” ― Pablo Picasso
24. “There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.” ― Pablo Picasso
25. “The creative act is not performed by the artist alone; the spectator brings the work in contact with the external world by deciphering and interpreting its inner qualifications and thus adds his contribution to the creative act.” ― Marcel Duchamp
26. “The truth is that creative activity is one that involves the entire self – our emotions, our levels of energy, our characters, and our minds.” ― Robert Greene
I hope you liked the above Creative Quotes. You can read the below quotes.
Join our Instagram page to get updates.