Get here the list of the best dad joke pick up lines.
1 to 27 Dad Joke Pick Up Lines
1. A skeleton walks into a bar and says, ‘Hey, bartender. I’ll have one beer and a mop.’
2. Dad, can you put my shoes on? “No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.”
3. Dad, can you put the cat out? “I didn’t know it was on fire.”
4. Dad, did you get a haircut? “No, I got them all cut!”
5. Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems.
Read: Pick Up Lines for crush
6. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
7. Did you hear about the scientist who was lab partners with a pot of boiling water? He had a very esteemed colleague.
8. Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I’m not going to spread it!
9. Did your daddy write a dictionary because you put meaning in my life.
10. Does your daddy work at the grocery store because you have nice melons!
11. Does your father sell diamonds? Because you are FLAWLESS!
12. Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet.
13. How do you follow Will Smith in the snow? “You follow the fresh prints.”
14. How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut.
15. How do you make 7 even? “Take away the s.”
16. How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it.
17. How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
18. How does a taco say grace? “Lettuce pray.”
19. How does the moon cut his hair? “Eclipse it.”
20. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.
21. I asked my dog what’s two minus two. He said nothing.
22. I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.
23. I don’t trust those trees. They seem kind of shady.
24. I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind.
25. I have a joke about chemistry, but I don’t think it will get a reaction.
26. I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know y.
27. I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I’ll let you know.
28 to 54 Dad Joke Pick Up Lines
28. I tell dad jokes, but I don’t have any kids. I’m a faux pa.
29. I thought about going on an all-almond diet. But that’s just nuts.
30. I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along.
31. I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
32. I’m afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered.
33. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
34. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? “Pilgrims.”
35. If you got those eyes from your mother, I know exactly why your dad married her.
36. Is your daddy a hunter? Because your such a fox!
37. Is your daddy a jalapeno because you sure are hot.
38. Is your daddy a locksmith because you have the keys to my heart.
39. Is your daddy a traffic cop? Because you got fine written all over you.
40. Is your daddy named Oliver, because soon you’ll be Oliver this d*ck.
41. My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punch line.
42. My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right!
43. My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward.
44. Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it’s a soap opera.
45. The rotation of the earth really makes my day.
46. This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in.
47. What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!
48. What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn? “Where’s Pop Corn?”
49. What did one hat say to the other? “Stay here! I’m going on ahead.”
50. What did one wall say to the other? “I’ll meet you at the corner.”
51. What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? “Supplies!”
52. What did the ocean say to the beach? “Nothing, it just waved.”
53. What did the zero say to the eight? “That belt looks good on you.”
54. What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common? “They’re both Paris sites.”
55 to 81 Dad Joke Pick Up Lines
55. What do you call a factory that makes okay products? “A satisfactory.”
56. What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie? “Sofishticated.”
57. What do you call a poor Santa Claus? “St. Nickel-less.”
58. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese.
59. What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum? “A meltdown.”
60. What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
61. What does a bee use to brush its hair? “A honeycomb!”
62. What does a lemon say when it answers the phone? “Yellow!”
63. What does a sprinter eat before a race? “Nothing, they fast!”
64. What has more letters than the alphabet? “The post office!”
65. What kind of car does an egg drive? “A yolkswagen.”
66. What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!
67. What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y.
68. What’s the best thing about Switzerland? “I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.”
69. Where do boats go when they’re sick? “To the boat doc.”
70. Where do fruits go on vacation? “Pear-is!”
71. Where do you learn to make a banana split? “Sundae school.”
72. Why are cats bad storytellers? Because they only have one tale.
73. Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
74. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired.
75. Why did Billy get fired from the banana factory? He kept throwing away the bent ones.
76. Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!
77. Why didn’t the skeleton climb the mountain? “It didn’t have the guts.”
78. Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing? “In case they get a hole in one!”
79. Why do seagulls fly over the ocean? “Because if they flew over the bay, we’d call them bagels.”
80. Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
81. Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up.