Get a collection of death anniversary messages for father.
Death Anniversary Messages For Father
1. A daughter’s biggest nightmare is losing her father. I have lost mine. And I am in so much pain that no one can feel it. I miss you, dad.
2. I know we will all die one day. But I never thought you would go like this. I still miss you papa. I love you. My prayers are always with you.
3. I know you are mourning and remembering your late father today, but don’t forget to celebrate his wisdom, honesty, and memory at the same time. My prayers are for him.
4. I pray to God to bless you. I hope you are well in heaven. We miss you papa. It’s been many years since you’re no longer with us. Each of us is missing you very much!
Also get: Belated Anniversary Wishes and Messages
5. I’ll never forget about you. It’s been a year, and the fact that you’re not here still hurts. I am missing you father.
6. It is your hard work and good upbringing that has made me the person I am today. Now, I am trying to fulfill the dreams that you have given me. But alas, you are no longer here to see my progress. Thinking of you Papa!
7. It’s been a year, and I’m still not used to your not being here. The pain of your being here still stings. I wish you were here
8. My dad taught me to believe in myself. He was my best friend and also my role model. Miss you a lot papa.
9. My respected father, I pray to God to keep you happy like never before. Today on your death anniversary, I am praying for your peace and comfort.
10. One of my biggest regrets is having to lose you so soon. My kids didn’t get a chance to get to know their grandfather. Papa you are in my heart and you pray every moment. I miss you
11. People say time heals all pain. But I’m still in pain. How can I change your love, your care? I miss you dad. Your girl misses you very much.
12. Today is your father’s death anniversary. I know you are in pain. But friend, everyone has to die. So be strong and fulfill your responsibility for your family.
13. Without you, every breath I take in this world seems like a huge burden. But I’m trying to live up to you dad. Your son is working hard to make you proud.
14. You are the first person I want to tell when something happens in my life. It will always hurt not to be around you. I love you father
15. You are the only person who made me feel better when I was down. Miss you a lot papa.
16. You have left a legacy and many memories for us. Our hearts ache for you dear father. Hope you are having a great time in heaven.
17. Your dad was one of the nicest souls I’ve ever seen. His memories will never be forgotten. I am keeping him in my prayers today.