Check out here the list of some Easter Riddles with answers.
Easter Riddles [1 to 12]
1. Do rabbits use combs? Answer: No, they use hare brushes.
2. He came to Earth to show us how to live, how to put others first, how to love, and how to give. Answer: Jesus
3. How can parents make Easter easier? Answer: Replace the “t” with an “i”
4. How can you catch a unique rabbit? Answer: You u-neak up on it.
5. How can you say rabbit without using the letter R? Answer: Bunny.
6. How can you tell which rabbit is the oldest? Answer: Look for the gray hare.
7. How do rabbits travel? Answer: By hareplane.
Read: Fart Riddles
8. How do you send Easter Cards? Answer: By hare mail!
9. How does Easter end? Answer: With an “r”
10. How many Easter eggs can you put into an empty basket? Answer: Only one, because after that it is no longer empty.
11. How many hairs are in a bunny rabbit’s tail? Answer: None. They are all outside.
12. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch? Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs.
Easter Riddles [13 to 25]
13. On Calvary, there were three, not six. It’s also known as a crucifix. Answer: A cross
14. What do you call a group of rabbits marching backward? Answer: A receding hare line
15. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter? Answer: Tired!
16. What do you get when you cross a roach and a rabbit? Answer: Bugs Bunny.
Read: Father’s Day Riddles
17. What does the Easter Bunny do after it takes a shower? Answer: He uses a Hare dryer
18. What does the Easter Bunny say when it burps? Answer: Eggs-cuse me!
19. What Easter treat can you find at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Oyster eggs
20. What has to be broken before it can be used? Answer: An egg.
21. What kind of beans can you not grow in a garden? Answer: Jelly Beans!
22. What kind of bunny can’t hop? Answer: A chocolate bunny!
23. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear? Answer: 14-carrot gold!
24. What kind of story does the Easter Bunny like? Answer: One’s with hoppy endings!
25. What type of music do rabbits listen to? Answer: Hip hop.
Easter Riddles [26 to 37]
26. What would you get if 120 rabbits took one step backwards at the same time? Answer: A receding hair line.
27. What would you get if you crossed a rabbit and a lawn sprinkler? Answer: Hare spray.
28. What’s the best way to catch a rabbit? Answer: Pretend to be a carrot
29. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Answer: Basketball
30. Where does a rabbit go for a shampoo? Answer: To a hare-dresser.
31. Where does Easter come before Valentine’s Day? Answer: In the dictionary
32. Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast? Answer: IHOP
33. Which branch of the military is a bunny’s favorite? Answer: The hare force
34. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
35. Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? Answer: He kept quacking all the eggs!
36. Why do you paint eggs on easter? Answer: It’s a lot easier than wallpapering them!
37. Why was the Easter egg hiding? Answer: It was a little chicken!