Check out here the list of some easy riddles for kids with answers.
Easy Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A panda is heavier than a raccoon. A lion is heavier than a panda. A tiger is heavier than a lion. Which is lighter, a tiger or a panda? Answer: A panda.
2. A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I am a pretty thing. What am I? Answer: I am a Butterfly.
3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Answer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
4. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____? Answer: David.
5. Five apples are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? Answer: Give the fifth girl her apple in the basket.
Read: Hard Riddles for kids
6. Four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I? Answer: Bed.
7. I am a pet and I have four paws. I don’t like cats and I say “woof”. Who am I? Answer: A dog.
8. I am made of water, but I’m not wet. What am I? Answer: Cloud.
9. I can carry lots of food, but cannot eat anything. What am I? Answer: Refrigerator.
10. I have four legs. I eat a lot of grass. I look like a horse. And I’m black and white. Who am I? Answer: A zebra.
11. I have legs but can’t walk, a strong back but can’t work, two good arms but can’t reach, I have a seat but can’t sit. Answer: Chair.
Easy Riddles With Answers
12. I use my ear to speak and my mouth to hear. What am I? Answer: Phone.
13. I’m full of holes but still hold water. What am I? Answer: Sponge.
14. I’m green, but not a leaf. I copy others, but is not a monkey? What am I? Answer: Parrot.
15. I’m so simple, that I can only point yet I guide men all over the world. What am I? Answer: Compass.
16. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it? Answer: Your name.
17. Kids love to make it. But no one can see it. What is it? Answer: Noise.
18. Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? Answer: This man is bald!
19. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they? Answer: Stars.
20. They have not flesh nor feathers, nor scales nor bone; but they do have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? Answer: Gloves.
21. Three lives have I. Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky, Hard enough to crack rocks. What am I? Answer: Water.
22. Tim was born in May, and Alex was born in January. Who of them is older? Answer: Can’t tell. We do not know the year when Tim and Alex were born. You cannot find out who of them is older with just a month of birth.
23. Two twins live together all the time. They see the whole world, but never see each other. Answer: Eyes.
Easy Riddles For Students
24. What becomes wetter the more it dries? Answer: Towel.
25. What can you catch but not throw? Answer: A cold.
26. What has a head and a tail but no body? Answer: A coin.
27. What has to be broken before you can eat it? Answer: An egg.
28. What month of the year has 28 days? Answer: All of them have at least 28 days.
29. What runs around the whole yard without moving? Answer: A fence.
30. What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter? Answer: Envelope.
31. What’s a lifeguard’s favorite game? Answer: Pool.
32. When it comes to me, you go on red and stop on green. What am I? Answer: Watermelon.
33. Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow? Answer: The Ostrich. It’s the only bird that doesn’t fly.
34. You live in a one story house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be? Answer: What stairs? You live in a one-story house.