Get here the list of some best egg riddles and their answers to solve. You can share these riddles with your friends.
Best Egg Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A beggar’s brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could that be? Answer: The beggar was his sister!
2. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin’s egg. Why not? Answer: Penguins only live in Antarctica.
3. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? Answer: Concrete floors are very hard to crack.
4. I am useless when together but useful when I am broken apart. What am I? Answer: I am an egg.
5. I have a little house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I? Answer: A chick in an egg.
Get: What Am I Riddles
6. Ice melts when heated up. But I solidify when I’m heated up. What am I? Answer: An egg.
7. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch? Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs.
8. If two peacocks lay two eggs in two days how many eggs does one peacock lay in four days? Answer: Peacocks don’t lay eggs.
9. Marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, in a fountain crystal clear, a golden apple will appear, there is no key to this stronghold, yet theives break in and steal the gold. What is it? Answer: An egg.
10. What four-legged animal can jump higher than a house? Answer: Any, Houses can’t jump.
11. What has to be broken before it can be used? Answer: An egg.
12. What is more useful when it is broken? Answer: An egg.
13. When in hot water I get harder. I am only useful once broken. Some people eat only the white part for its low fat, high protein nutritional content. What am I? Answer: I am an egg.
14. When is music like vegetables? Answer: When there are two beats (beets) to the measure.
Best Egg Riddles With Answers
15. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white,” or “The yolk of the egg is white?” Answer: Neither, because egg yolks are yellow.
16. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
17. You have 6 eggs.You break 2, cook 2 and you eat 2 eggs. How many do you have left? Answer: 4. The 2 you break are the ones you cook, which are the ones you eat.
18. A Rooster laid an Egg. Which way did it roll? Answer: It didn’t. And since when do Roosters lay Eggs?
19. After I am made, You break me and re-make me. What am I? Answer: Egg
20. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is short. Daffy Duck isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one. What am I? Answer: A last name.
21. How do monsters like their eggs? Answer: Terri-Fried.
22. How many Easter eggs can you put into an empty basket? Answer: Only one, because after that it is no longer empty.
23. If a peacock lays and egg every day and there are two peacocks how many eggs will there be in a week? Answer: None- peacocks don’t lay eggs, peahens lay eggs.
24. What is white on the outside, soft in the inside, and golden in the heart? Answer: An egg.
25. What word is a fun word, until you add one letter and it becomes a terrible word that no one wants to happen? Answer: Laughter: If you add a ‘S’ to the begging of laughter it becomes slaughter.
26. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
27. Why did the sherriff arrest the cook? Answer: Because he was beating the eggs.