Get a collection of farewell messages and wishes for employees and staff.
Farewell Messages for Employees and Staff
1. Congratulations on your retirement. Don’t take it as the end of something but as the beginning of a new chapter. I wish you prosperity and happiness.
2. Everything in life has its time. Now is the time to retire, say goodbye to this office, and start a new chapter in your life. Thank you for giving this company the golden years of your life.
3. Goodbye and good luck to a working man. The loss of such a dedicated employee is a loss to the company. Thank you for your service. stay well
4. goodbye and good luck. You inspired everyone in the office with your positivity. You will be greatly missed.
Also get: Farewell Messages for Leaving College
5. I am confident that your prospective employer will see you as a valuable asset to their company. May you be successful.
6. I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to work with a great person like you. You were always so unique with your thoughts and your thoughts. Thank you for giving your best to this office.
7. I am very sad to hear of your passing but I will not stop you because I know this is a great opportunity for you. I wish you success and happiness in this world.
8. I still can’t believe you are leaving this office. Your efforts and service to this company will always be appreciated. Best wishes for your future.
9. It is very sad that you have to leave us. Any company will be very lucky to have you. I have always admired your work and your dedication towards work. You are always welcome here.
10. Our company considers itself fortunate to have received your contribution all these years. Best wishes for your future.
11. Spread your enthusiasm and energy in your new job. I am sending you my best wishes.
12. Thank you for being the most committed and hardworking employee. Best wishes for great things in the future.
13. You are a wonderful coworker and a wonderful employee who gives his all for his job. Thank you for your time and dedication. We will miss having you around.
14. You are one of the first employees in this office. You have dedicated your day and night for the success of this company. I will be forever grateful to you.
15. You have always brought happiness to the people around you. We will always remember your bright smile and cheerful face. You were like an asset to this office.
16. You have done a great job in your company. Best wishes for prosperity in all your future ventures.
17. You have made a significant contribution to the success of our company. Sending best wishes and best wishes for the wonderful prospects and opportunities that await you.
18. You were the mood maker in our office, without you our life would be dull. We are going to miss you a lot.