Check out here the list of some Fathers Day Riddles for kids with answers.
Fathers Day Riddles For Kids And Adults
1. A dad was outside without in the rain without a hat or umbrella but didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why? Answer: He was bald.
2. A father shaves every day, but his beard stays the same. What is his job? Answer: He’s a barber.
3. A father’s child, a mother’s child, yet no one’s son. Who am I? Answer: A daughter.
4. A man is looking at a photograph. When asked whose picture it is, he says, “Brothers and sisters I have none. But that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the photograph? Answer: His son.
5. A man walks into an art museum and stares at a painting.When a guard walks up and ask him why he is so interested in the painting he responds with “brothers and sisters I have none but that man’s father is my father’s son” who is the man in the painting? Answer: The man in the painting is his son.
6. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____? Answer: David.
Also get 21 What Am I Riddles
7. John has 10 siblings: 4 boys, 6 girls, and he has a mother and father. How many people are in the family? Answer: 13 people are in the family: John + his 10 siblings + his mom and dad.
8. Mr Harry had 4 daughter’s, each daughter had a brother… How many Children does Mr Harry have? Answer: No children!
Read: Mother’s Day Riddles
9. The ages of a father and son add up to 66. The father’s age is the son’s age reversed. How old could they be? (3 possible solutions). Answer: 51 and 15. 42 and 24. 60 and 06.
10. The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Your lady friend’s husband has it and she uses it. What is it? Answer: A Last Name.
11. There are two fathers and two sons going on a fishing trip. Every person catches one fish. In total, there were only 3 fish. How is that so? Answer: They were a grandpa, his son, and his grandson.
12. There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why? Answer: His father was in front of him when he was born, therefore he was born before him. His mother died while giving birth to him. Finally, he grew up to be a minister and married his sister at her ceremony.
13. Two fathers and two sons go fishing together in the same boat. They all catch a fish but the total catch for the day is three fish. How is this possible? Answer: There are three men: A grandfather, a father (the grandfather’s son) and the father’s son.
14. Two fathers and two sons go fishing together in the same boat. They all catch a fish but the total catch for the day is three fish. How is this possible? Answer: There are three men: A grandfather, a father (the grandfathers son) and the fathers son.
Father’s Day Riddles With Answers
15. Two fathers and two sons went fishing one day. They were there the whole day and only caught 3 fish. One father said, that is enough for all of us, we will have one each. How can this be possible? Answer: There was the father, his son, and his son’s son. This equals 2 fathers and 2 sons for a total of 3!
16. What are southern fathers called? Answer: Southpaws.
17. What did baby corn say to mama corn? Answer: Where’s pop-corn?
18. What did the buffalo say to his son as he left for school? Answer: Bison.
19. What did the dad say when he wanted to threaten the calendar? Answer: Your days are numbered.
20. What did the dad say when his kid said “I’m hungry?” Answer: Hi Hungry, I’m Dad.
21. What did the dad spider say to his teenage son? Answer: You’re spending too much time on the web.
Read: Halloween Riddles
22. What did the dad tomato say to his tomato son when they were running late? Answer: Please ketchup.
23. What did the daddy chimney say to the baby chimney? Answer: You’re too little to smoke!
24. What did the daddy volcano say to the baby volcano? Answer: I lava you.
25. What did the strawberry dad say to his daughter? Answer: You’re berry pretty.
26. What do dads like to eat for breakfast on father’s day? Answer: Pop tarts.
27. What do fathers sing in the shower? Answer: Pop.
28. What do you call a dad who is ice skating and falls through the ice? Answer: A pop-sicle.
Father’s Day Riddles With Answers
29. What do you call a father who was kidnapped in Iraq? Answer: A Baghdad
30. What do you call an ape who is just like his son? Answer: A chimp off the old block.
31. What do you call your dad if he’s ice skating and falls through the ice? Answer: A POP-sicle!
32. What relation would your mother’s sister’s brother-in-law be to you? Answer: Your dad!
33. What’s the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons? Answer: Four. The four fathers could be grandfathers and are definitely sons already.
34. When does a regular joke become a dad joke? Answer: When it becomes apparent! (a parent).
35. When is your uncle’s brother not your uncle? Answer: When he’s your dad.
36. When my father was 31 I was 8. Now he is twice as old as me. How old am I? Answer: I must be 23 if my father is twice as old as me.
37. When my father was 31 I was 8. Now he is twice as old as me. How old am I? Answer: The difference in age is 23 years, so I must be 23 if my father is twice as old as me.
38. Who’s bigger, Dad Bigger, Mom Bigger, or their baby? Answer: The baby — because he’s a “little bigger.”
39. Why did the dad bring an extra pair of socks to the golf course? Answer: In case he got a hole in one.
40. Why didn’t the dad trust the stairs? Answer: He said they were always up to something.
41. Why didn’t your dad like your joke about boxing? Answer: He missed the punch-line.
42. You’re on a road trip with your dad. You fall asleep in the car, then wake up and ask where you are. What’s your dad going to say? Answer: In the car.