Check out here the list of some fish riddles for kids with answers.
Fish Riddles For Kids And Students
1. 10 fish are in a tank. 10 drown. How many died? Answer: None, cause fish can’t drown.
2. Forward I catch fish, backward I am the tenth of numbers. What am I? Answer: Net.
3. How do fish communicate? Answer: With a shell-phone.
4. If fish lived on land, where would they live? Answer: In Finland.
5. If you eat me, my sender will eat you. What am I? Answer: A Fish Hook.
6. If you hadn’t put me in a bowl, I would have lived for 20 years. What am I? Answer: I’m your goldfish, you monster.
Read: Football Riddles
7. If you have nine fish in a fish bowl and 3 drown how many fish do you have left? Answer: Nine because fish don’t drown.
8. There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die? Answer: The bodies were goldfish because their fishbowl got knocked over onto the floor and broke.
9. There is an old abandoned house, there are six fish, and three die. How many are left? Answer: Six no one cleaned the tank out. You probably said three.
10. There were seven fish in the sea. Two drowned and three swam away. How many are left? Answer: Four because fish can’t drown.
11. What did the cowboy go fishing with a lasso? Answer: To catch a Bull Shark or maybe some Sea Horses.
12. What do you call a fish with no eye’s? Answer: Fsh.
Fish Riddles With Answers
13. What does a shark eat with peanut butter? Answer: Jellyfish!
14. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish? Answer: A map.
15. What musical instrument would you use to catch a fish? Answer: Castanets.
16. Where do fish go for vacation? Answer: Finland.
17. Where do jellyfish sleep? Answer: In tent-acles.
Read: Golf Riddles
18. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
19. Why shouldn’t you eat a French fish? Answer: It’s “poisson”.
20. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I? Answer: Fish
21. I am the symbol of prying and meddling, for I smell fish that is worth a roundabout fish to fry. What am I? Answer: A nose.
22. Name three types of fish that one can never catch? Answer: Selfish, wolfish, and huffish.
23. Slippery, wet and greasy, when it’s in its easy, when it’s out it jumps about, slippery wet, and greasy. What am I? Answer: A Fish.
24. What animal is it the hardest to have a staring contest with? Answer: A fish. They cannot blink!
25. What can someone do that a fish has? Answer: Scale.
Fish Riddles For Students
26. What do sea monsters eat for lunch? Answer: Fish and ships
27. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish? Answer: Catfish
28. What do you call a fish with no eye? Answer: FSH
29. What do you call a magic fish? Answer: A sardini!
30. What do you get when you cross a fish and drumsticks? Answer: Fishsticks
31. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant? Answer: Swimming trunks
32. What is a pirate’s favorite’s fish? Answer: A swordfish
33. What you call a rich fish? Answer: Goldfish
34. Where do fish keep their money? Answer: In the river bank.
35. Why do fish live in salt water? Answer: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
36. Why does footwear smell of fish? Answer: Maybe, it is the soles and (h) eels.
37. Why ought a fisherman to be very wealthy? Answer: Because he is all net profit.