Check out here the list of some football riddles for kids with answers.
Football Riddles [1 to 9]
1. How do football players stay cool during the game? Answer: They stand close to the fans
2. How do we know that football referees are happy? Answer: Because they whistle while they work.
3. It is kicked many times, it never sheds a tear but it may tear. What is it? Answer: A football
4. John bet Tom $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tom agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tom lose the bet? Answer: John said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. “Before” any football game starts, the score is always 0-0.
5. What has 22 legs and 2 wings? Answer: A football team!
Read: Golf Riddles
6. What kind of ball has feet but cannot walk? Answer: Football
7. What kind of insects are bad at football? Answer: Fumblebees
8. What kind of pumpkin wears a football helmet? Answer: A jock-o-lantern
9. What part of a football ground is never the same? Answer: Changing rooms
Football Riddles [10 to 18]
10. What runs around the football field but never moves? Answer: A fence
11. Who are the happiest people at the football game? Answer: Cheer leaders
12. Why did the coach buy bibs for all the football players? Answer: Because they kept dribbling.
Read: Sports Riddles
13. Why did the football team go to the bank? Answer: To get a quarter-back!
14. Why is it always hot at the end of a football game? Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home
15. Why is it always hot at the end of a football game? Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home.
16. Why is it always hot at the end of a football game? Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home.
17. Why was it so windy on the football pitch? Answer: Because there were so many FANS in the stadium
18. In a football match, no man scored a goal but the score was still 1-0. How is that possible? Answer: Only women were playing.
19. What do a bad football team and a bad crockery cabinet have in common? Answer: They have no cups
Football Riddles [19 to 27]
20. What do you call it when a dinosaur makes a goal with a soccer ball? Answer: A dino-score
21. What do you get if you cross a football player with a pay phone? Answer: A wide receiver.
22. What is a ghosts favorite position in soccer? Answer: Ghoul keeper
23. What part of a football ground is never the same? Answer: The changing rooms
24. Which is the best American state for buying a new football shirt? Answer: New Jersey
25. Who are the happiest people at the football game? Answer: The cheer leaders.
26. Why did the football coach go to the bank? Answer: He wanted his quarter back.
27. Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player? Answer: Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.