Get a collection of get well soon wishes and messages for wife.
Get Well Soon Wishes and Messages for Wife
1. Darling, I’m trying to be strong, but it’s impossible without you. I can’t see you like this. I pray for your recovery all the time. Get well soon my dear wife.
2. Dear Lord, ease your pain and bless you with a speedy recovery. I miss you running around dear. hope you feel better soon.
3. Get well soon my dear. It breaks my heart that I can’t take your pain away. I wish there was anything I could do to stop you from ever feeling pain or sick.
4. Get well soon my wife. I am praying for your speedy recovery. God bless you with good health.
5. Get well soon my wife. Your absence from my life due to your illness made me understand how I cannot survive even a moment without you. I miss you so much.
6. get well soon. I can’t wait to see you healthy and happy again. I miss your kisses and hugs!
7. God loves you so deeply that this disease is only a test for you. Stay strong, my wife. I am praying for your speedy recovery!
8. God loves you very much and this disease is just a test on his part. Never lose hope and keep your faith in God. He will ease your pain sooner than you think. take care.
9. I can’t wait to hold your hand and kiss your cheeks. Please come home soon. I can not live without you. I love you. feel better soon!
10. I guess by the time you’re near, I’ll be sick of missing you so badly. Please get well soon. I miss kissing your lips and pulling your cheeks. Hug the baby
11. I pray and hope that God will always protect you and keep you healthy. Get well soon, darling.
12. I wish I could be by your side all the time. Me and the children are praying for your speedy recovery. Please get well soon. Home is not home without you.
13. May God take care of you and bless you with health and long life, my love. get well soon. Take care of yourself, always.
14. My kingdom is in darkness because my queen is ill. Get well soon beautiful. I can’t see you like this anymore.
15. Recovery is hard work, but you are not alone in this battle. Me and all or your well wishers are there for you. I am sending you best wishes and some sunshine to brighten your day.
16. There is no medicine like hope. So, never lose hope and fight against this disease. You will definitely win. Praying for your speedy recovery.
17. You are my brave lady, and I know you will fight hard against this disease. Get well soon, sweetheart.
18. You are the strongest person I know; I know you are fighting this disease. Get well soon, wife!