Check out here the list of some golf riddles for kids with answers.
1. A person shot an Eagle. A cop watched but did nothing. Why? Answer: The person was playing golf.
2. A pro fisherman decided to become a pro golfer. In order to buy his clubs, he had to sell his boat. How did he list it? Answer: Fore Sail!
3. I am a white ball, a very white ball. Sometimes I go far and sometimes I go in. What can I be? Answer: A golf ball
4. I am cute, little, white and have dimples all over, What am I? Answer: A golf ball
5. This object can be driven, but has no wheels, and can also be sliced and remain whole.
6. What do you get if you lose one at golf? Answer: Stroke
Read: Kitchen Riddles
7. What is it? Answer: A Golf Ball.
8. What sport has four letters, is played all around the world, and begins with a T? Answer: Golf
9. What’s the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver? Answer: A bad golfer goes ‘Whack, Dang.’ and a bad sky diver goes ‘Dang, Whack’.
10. What’s a golfer’s favorite letter? Answer: Tee!
11. When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? Answer: When it’s been sliced.
12. Why did Tarzan spend so much time on the golf course? Answer: He was perfecting his swing.
13. Why did the golfer change his socks? Answer: He had a hole-in-one.
14. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? Answer: In case he got a hole-in-one.