Get here the list of some best inspirational good thoughts in English.
Good Thoughts in English
1. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas A. Edison
4. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
Also Find: Grateful Quotes
5. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
7. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
8. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo Coelho
9. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” ― Nicholas Sparks
10. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
11. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bill Keane
12. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
14. “Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell
15. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ― A.A. Milne
16. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..” ― John Milton
17. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.” ― Paulo Coelho
20. “Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.” ― Roy T. Bennett
21. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
22. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
23. “I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, He will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather He will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?” ― Mother Teresa