Get a collection of goodbye messages when leaving the company.
Goodbye Messages When Leaving The Company Or Job
1. Although I am happy for my new job, the thought of leaving wonderful colleagues like you is killing me. I hope you will keep in touch with me.
2. I am leaving this company with some wonderful memories. Thank you sir for guiding me for so many years.
3. I extend my warmest wishes to this company and to the most cooperative colleagues like you guys. Goodbye and stay healthy until we meet again.
4. I have learned a lot working with this company. I am grateful to everyone who helped me grow. Bye!
Also get: Goodbye Messages For Husband
5. I would like to express my gratitude to you for teaching me many new and old things during my service period in this company. I miss you sir!
6. It is going to be the best day of my life that I am leaving this organization with a heart full of great memories and friends instead of coworkers.
7. It was a wonderful journey with all of you. Best wishes, everyone. Goodbye and keep in touch.
8. It’s been an incredible journey with a cooperative boss like you. Thank you for helping me with my work and teaching me some valuable lessons. Pray for my new job.
9. It’s hard to say goodbye to coworkers like you. All those memories of working with you are the best farewell gift for me.
10. Know my heartfelt gratitude for the guidance and support you have given me. All your gestures will remain in the heart and will be cherished forever. Goodbye sir!
11. The best part of working with you was your insightful suggestions and insightful nature. I really enjoyed working with you.
12. The path may change, career may change, but the valuable lessons I have learned from you are unforgettable. Working under a boss like you was a privileged experience.
13. We shared good bonding in a short time, but it is vacation time. Rest assured that you will not feel awkward with the new Charge.
14. Wherever I go, what you have instilled in me is always a treasure for me. Thank you for always being there to guide me. Goodbye sir!
15. With a sense of gratitude, Sir, I thank you for organizing a beautiful farewell party for me. All your inspirational efforts will be cherished forever.
16. You are always more than colleagues. You were with me in all the laughter, fun or difficult words. Like anything I’m going to miss you all!