Get a collection of graduation announcement messages and wishes.
Graduation Announcement Messages
1. A beautiful bright future is knocking at the door of (Student Name) on the successful completion of his Master’s degree. Best wishes to my favorite student.
2. Believing in yourself takes you to the pinnacle of your success and we are proud to see you pursue your graduation. Hoping the best for your next move!
3. College has been an exciting experience, and I am even more excited as I am about to graduate.
4. Ever since you were a little kid, you have given us a reason to be proud of ourselves. We are really lucky to have you in our lives. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and prosperous career.
Also get: Graduation Wishes For Sister
5. I am excited to announce my graduation from college and would like to thank everyone for the well wishes for my future. I will keep working hard in future also.
6. I am proud to announce that my child has graduated with honours. You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating this joy!
7. I am very pleased to announce that I have graduated from high school today. For me, it symbolizes both the end and the beginning, fond memories of the past and overwhelming expectations for the future.
8. I’m not sure how all these years passed so quickly. It’s been a wonderful adventure, and I’m a graduate now!
9. It is an incredible feeling to see my baby in his graduation gown and cap. I am proud.
10. Let’s celebrate this happy moment of (name of student) together as he has successfully passed master degree from (name of university). Wishing him all the happiness and prosperity in his future.
11. Life does not stand still. You have taken the first step into a new world waiting to embrace you. Congratulations on your graduation from (name of school) to (name of student).
12. Our little one is now a high school graduate; We are very happy to have him as a member of our family.
13. Politely announce my graduation. Although college education ends, real life education continues. With the blessings of the Almighty, I have successfully graduated!
14. We are delighted to announce the graduation of our beloved daughter, (name of student). Please join us to celebrate this happy moment (time and date).
15. We are extremely happy to announce the graduation of our child from the University, which has made us very proud.
16. We are happy to announce that our daughter has completed her graduation from college.
17. We are happy with the achievements of our child, who has completed his graduation.
18. Whatever you learn, I believe in learning with pleasure and for that purpose I went on my way. And finally to make it public that I have completed my high school graduation!
19. With the grace of God and the support of my parents and teachers, I have graduated. remembering in prayers.