Get a collection of graduation wishes and messages for sister.
Graduation Messages And Wishes for Sister
1. Congratulations on your great achievement. Your responsibility has increased. I know you will perform your duty very well as you have done earlier. A bright future awaits you.
2. Congratulations on your wonderful result. You can do anything, and I, your sister- believe so.
3. Dear little sister, I am so happy and thrilled for you. I can’t wait for your future achievements. Congratulations on graduating.
4. Dear sister, may God shower you with such happiness and achievements. i love you so much
Also get: Graduation Wishes For Daughter
5. Dobby is an independent elf now, live your life like there is no tomorrow – because your corporate life will soon begin. Graduation.
6. Enjoy your achievement as long as it lasts because the new office environment will make you cry. Happy graduation sister.
7. I always wanted to see you in this dress. Today you made my dream come true. thank you sister. This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
8. I hope every day will be such a perfect day for you. You can smile every day just like you are smiling today. Congratulations! you did it!
9. I pray that the almighty always keeps you happy as you are today. Today is your day. You are the one who has achieved it. Congratulations graduate!
10. I still can’t believe you’re already a graduate. As your brother, I can’t wait to flex around. Love you tons
11. I was eagerly waiting for this day. I hope you can leave those strange dreams and fulfill your dreams.
12. I would like to congratulate you on your excellent performance. Congratulations to my little sister on her success.
13. It is a fresh start to a beautiful but stressful life. Make some noise and party as long as you can, sister.
14. May you keep achieving more and more in this lifetime. As your brother, this is my happiest day. Happy graduation, sister.
15. Now I am sure that no one can stop you from achieving your goal. Keep going and move on, sister. Prepare yourself for a big occasion. Congratulations!
16. Today you have completed another step towards pursuing your dream. Now, you are one step closer to your dream. continue this. I wish you all the very best.
17. you did it! There are not enough words to describe how proud I am of you. Your efforts have been rewarded. Congratulations.
18. You have always been our inspiration. You never let mom and dad down. I am happy for you, sister.