Check out here the list of some Halloween Riddles with answers for kids and adults.
Halloween Riddles [1 to 17]
1. How do you fix a jack-o-lantern? Answer: With a pumpkin patch.
2. How do you know that a vampire loves baseball? Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
3. How do you spell candy in 2 letters? Answer: c and y c(and)y.
4. What did the spider say to the fly on Halloween? Answer: The web is the trick and you are the treat.
5. What do ghost’s like to do on a Saturday night? Answer: BOOGIE.
Read: Love Riddles
6. What do goblins sing in the shower? Answer: Rhythm and boos.
7. What do you call an out of work Ghost? Answer: Lazy Bones.
8. What do you get if you cross a snowman with a witch? Answer: A cold spell.
9. What instrument does a skeleton play? Answer: Trombone.
10. What is a ghost’s favorite dessert? Answer: Ice Scream.
11. What is a ghost’s favorite fruit? Answer: BOO-BERRIES!
12. What jack has a head but no body? Answer: Jack-o-lantern.
13. What kind of make up is a ghost’s favorite to wear? Answer: Mas-scare-a.
14. What room do ghosts avoid? Answer: The living room.
15. What should you say when you meet a ghost in your bedroom? Answer: “How do you boo?”
16. What type of music is a mummy’s favorite? Answer: Wrap.
17. When is it bad luck to see a black cat? Answer: When you are a mouse.
Halloween Riddles [18 to 34]
18. Where do baby ghosts go while their parents work? Answer: To day scare!
19. Where does a werewolf like to hide? Answer: In your claws-it.
Read: Mother’s Day Riddles
20. Which part of a road do Ghost’s love to travel the most? Answer: The Dead End.
21. Who was the most famous Skeleton detective? Answer: Sherlock Bones.
22. Why did Snap, Crackle and Pop get scared? Answer: They heard there was a cereal killer on the loose.
23. Why did the game warden arrest the Ghost? Answer: He did not have a current haunting license.
24. Why did the vampire take art class? Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
25. Why didn’t the monster eat the crazy person? Answer: He was allergic to nuts.
26. Why didn’t the Mummy have any friends? Answer: He was too wrapped up in himself.
27. You’re in a room and there is a ghost in the room, but you’re the only one in the room. How is this possible? Answer: You’re the ghost.
28. A zombie and a mummy have a new house and it has all rooms except for one. What room is it? Answer: The living room
29. Dracula loves to draw this, as well as, put it in the bank. What is it? Answer: Blood
30. I am known to be bad luck when you see me in the dark and oh how I hate the rain but one thing is for sure you won’t hear me bark. What am I? Answer: Black Cat
31. I have a body, legs and arms but I have no guts. What am I? Answer: A skeleton
32. I live in a spooky castle or even in a cave, I sleep upside down and I am so creepy that people run because they’re scared. What am I? Answer: Bats
33. I’m fragile, dry, hollow, brittle and strong, if you see my body down the street be sure to go and hide. What am I? Answer: A skeleton
34. If peanut butter has jelly, Bonnie has Clyde, and a pea has a pod, what do skeletons have? Answer: No-body
Halloween Riddles [35 to 51]
35. No matter what type you are, when I’m thirsty I will come and find you no matter where you are. Who am I? Answer: A vampire
36. Some people believe in me and others don’t at night I roam around and sometimes I float. If you hear a troubled noise coming from the ground go run and hide from my creepy sound. What am I? Answer: Ghosts
37. This is rectangular, hollow and has a lid, and where you’ll find it you might wonder, it is just six feet under. What is it? Answer: A coffin
38. What do witches ask for when they stop at a hotel? Answer: Broom Service or A broom with a view.
39. What do you call a skeleton that makes you laugh and giggle when you’re sad? Answer: A funny bone
40. What do you call a witch that lives on the beach? Answer: Sandwitch.
41. What do you get if you cross Dracula with a teacher? Answer: Blood tests
42. What is dead, cold, hard and surrounds a cemetery? Answer: A fence
43. What is orange, smart and hollow? Answer: A bright jack o’lantern
44. What is small, rabid, scary and goes zipping around only at night? Answer: A bat in a bat-mobile
45. What is the ratio of a Jack O’lantern’s circumference to its diameter? Answer: A pumpkin pie
46. Where do ghosts, zombies and mummies love to go swimming? Answer: The Dead Sea
47. Who do witches stop for on the highway? Answer: Witch-hikers.
48. Who is incredibly powerful, is the color of a pumpkin, has his name all over buildings, and is covered in black? Answer: Donald Trump dressed as a witch
49. Why do witches buy magazines? Answer: They like to read the horror scopes.
50. You can find me from head to toe, I am a liquid, I make some people faint and I am in every living being you know. What am I? Answer: Blood
51. You’ll find me in the quietest, creepiest place in town, yet people are dying to get in. What am I? Answer: A cemetery