Hazel eyes are a little bit of mystery. Get here some hazel eyes facts to know about its benefits and reasons.
Hazel Eyes Facts
1. Eye colors have more to do with pigmentation and the way the light reflects, and less to do with the actual “color” of the eye.
2. Hazel contact lenses are incredibly popular, as many people are jealous of the unique trait.
3. Hazel eyes are more sensitive to the sun or bright lights.
4. Hazel eyes are so unique that no two are the same color: it would be almost impossible to find two pairs of identical hazel eyes.
5. Hazel eyes can change colors within seconds. (Sounds like a super power, right?)
Read: WTF Facts
6. Hazel eyes have more melanin than blue eyes but less than brown eyes.
7. Many caucaison people are born with blue eyes and over the years, they slowly turn to green or hazel eyes.
8. People with hazel eyes are more sensitive to pain than people with blue eyes.
9. Studies have shown that people with hazel eyes are very independent and would rather do things on their own.
10. There are two types of hazel eyes: ones that lean more towards brown and ones that lean more towards green.
11. Well-known celebrities with hazel eyes include Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Jude Law, Zendaya, and Ben Affleck.
12. 75% of hazel eyes have a dark brown ring around them, with the center showing more of the gold/green/yellow tones.
13. According to List25, people with hazel eyes are courageous. (We’re not quite sure how this one is proven, but hey, we’ll take it!)
14. Alcohol and drugs can influence the intensity of the coloring in hazel eyes.
15. Around 64 million people in the world have hazel eyes (and yup, they’re still considered rare.)
16. Hazel eyes are most popular with people from Brazil and Spain.
17. Hazel eyes are very uncommon, but surprisingly, common in the entertainment industry.
18. Hazel eyes got the name “hazel” because their coloring is similar to that of a hazelnut.
19. Studies have shown that people with hazel eyes are more creative and imaginative.
20. Studies have shown that people with hazel eyes are more loyal.
21. The color clothing you wear can affect how your hazel eyes appear: for example, red clothing can make your green hazel eyes appear more brown and maroon colored.
22. There are many myths about hazel eyes, like how people with this eye color are said to be more graceful than others.