Get here the best inspirational human quotes.
Inspirational Quotes About Human
1. “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
2. “We’re all human, aren’t we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” ― J.K. Rowling
3. “To hurt is as human as to breathe.” ― J.K. Rowling
4. “If you made a better rat than a human, it’s not much to boast about, Peter.” ― J.K. Rowling
5. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Also get: Best Humanism Quotes
6. “Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.” ― George Orwell
7. “Why is there ever this perverse cruelty in humankind, that makes us hurt most those we love best?” ― Jacqueline Carey
8. “There is no such thing as a weird human being, It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” ― Tom Robbins
9. “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.” ― Ben Okri
10. “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
11. “Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.” ― Sabaa Tahir
12. “Human beings can withstand a week without water, two weeks without food, many years of homelessness, but not loneliness. It is the worst of all tortures, the worst of all sufferings.” ― Paulo Coelho
13. “Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he’s destroying is this God he’s worshiping.” ― Hubert Reeves
14. “Humans were so stupid. They had something so precious, and they barely safeguarded it at all. They threw away their lives for money, for packets of powder, for a stranger’s charming smile.” ― Cassandra Clare
15. “One shouldn’t be afraid of humans. Well, I am not afraid of the humans, but of what is inhuman in them.” ― Ivo Andric
16. “Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.” ― Mother Teresa
17. “The best work that anybody ever writes is the work that is on the verge of embarrassing him, always.” ― Arthur Miller
18. “There are no gods, no nations, no money, and no human rights, except in our collective imagination.” ― Yuval Noah Harari
19. “University can teach you skills and give you opportunities, but it can’t teach you sense, nor give you understanding. Sense and understanding are produced within one’s soul.” ― C. JoyBell C.
20. “When you are lonely for a while don’t get restless, if you had born alone, you are going to die alone then for some time you can certainly live alone.” ― Amit Kalantri