Get here the best inspirational quotes about humanism.
Inspirational Quotes About Humanism
1. “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
2. “Being human means throwing your whole life on the scales of destiny when need be, all the while rejoicing in every sunny day and every beautiful cloud.” ― Rosa Luxemburg
3. “Humanism is the only – I would go so far as saying the final- resistance we have against the inhuman practices and injustices that disfigure human history.” ― Edward W. Said
Also get: Infinite Possibilities Quotes
4. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” ― C. JoyBell C.
5. “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
7. “Life has no meaning a priori… It is up to you to give it a meaning, and value is nothing but the meaning that you choose.” ― Jean-Paul Sartre
8. “I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without expectations of rewards or punishments after I am dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
9. “The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.” ― Albert Camus
10. “Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect, and trust.” ― bell hooks
11. “Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
12. “Faith in God means believing absolutely in something with no proof whatsoever. Faith in humanity means believing absolutely in something with a huge amount of proof to the contrary. We are the true believers.” ― Joss Whedon
13. “A great human revolution in just a single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation and, further, can even enable a change in the destiny of all humankind.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
14. “There is something simply beautiful and simply innocent, in being human. It is just so innocent and beautiful. I love it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
15. “A sect or party is an elegant incognito devised to save a man from the vexation of thinking.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “Human rights are not things that are put on the table for people to enjoy. These are things you fight for and then you protect.” ― Wangari Maathai