Get a collection of invitation messages for friends.
Invitation messages for friends
1. Dear friend, I am sending you this text to express my desire to see you on your wedding day. I look forward to seeing you the day I tie the knot. Without your presence, the celebration would not be the same.
2. Dear friend, this is a reminder. We hope that this week no less than your entire family will join us to share our wedding vows with you.
3. Dear friend, you have been an integral part of my life. I wish that we celebrate our friendship through our marriage ceremony.
4. Dear, you have been a big part of my life. It is a matter of joy that I invite you to be a witness to our program as we unite in the bonds of devotion and love.
Also get: Invitation Messages for Ganpati Pooja
5. Friend, you have always encouraged us to start life afresh with our beloved. Without you, the ceremony would be incomplete. You are cordially invited to join us!
6. Hello friend, we would like to wholeheartedly invite you to attend our wedding with your family. Come to see us exchange vows and give us your sincere prayers for our happy lives.
7. I am very excited to announce (name of bride/groom) and my marriage ceremony. We are looking forward to your company as we exchange wedding vows.
8. I and (the bride) will exchange vows on (the day) at (the venue). After eating, dancing and drinking (reception site). Thanks in advance for visiting.
9. I happily announce and invite you to join us in our marriage ceremony with (name of bride/groom) on (date) (site). Some refreshments will be served at the wedding venue. After that, all the roads will lead to the venue of the marriage ceremony.
10. I invite all of you to the birthday party to be held at my residence from 6 pm tomorrow. I will eagerly await your arrival on this occasion. have a nice day.
11. I invite all of you to the Ganpati Utsav to be held at Shri Ganesh Mandir, Main Chowk from tomorrow at 11 am. I will look forward to your gracious presence to join the prayers of Lord Ganesha and seek blessings for the prosperity of all.
12. I want to invite you along with (name of bride/groom) to our holy ceremony. Feel free to come to our reception in any dressing code. You will surely have a memorable day.
13. Most things in this life are temporary. They come and go. But marriage happens only once. So, make sure you attend our wedding and see us say I do. Dear friend, I will be grateful to you if you will be present on any special occasion. Without you, the ceremony would not be complete.
14. We are pleased to invite you to our holy sacrament. Mark the date that is (day) and (site). Come on with your dancing sneakers!
15. With a heartfelt gesture, I would like to invite you for the sealing of my love journey at (place) with (name of bride/groom) at (place). There will be dance and fun at (reception location).
16. With a smiling face, I would like to inform you that my wedding will take place on the occasion (time of day, venue). Be present with your family.