Get a collection of invitation messages for funeral.
Invitation Messages for Funeral
1. Dear [name] is no more with us. But he will live forever in our hearts. Please join us at the memorial service tomorrow. Please keep his family in your prayers.
2. Everyone will have to leave when the time comes. In honor of the departed soul, we are conducting a funeral service. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
3. Everyone will have to leave when the time comes. This is the reality of life. We are organizing a funeral service in honor of the departed soul. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
4. Everyone will have to leave when the time comes. This is the truth of life. We are conducting a funeral ceremony in memory of the dead soul. may his soul rest in peace.
Also get: Invitation Messages For Bridal Shower
5. I hope you will cherish all his happy memories for the rest of your life. We’re having a funeral tomorrow, and we’d appreciate it if you could come.
6. I want to invite you to the funeral service of our loved one. I hope you will come and pray for the soul of the deceased.
7. In loving memory of [name] we are performing the last rites at [place] tomorrow. I hope you will join us with your prayers. Lunch will be served in the funeral hall.
8. It is with great sadness to inform that [name] passed away this morning. Tomorrow, we are planning a small funeral. Please remember him in your prayers.
9. Our beloved has passed away. I hope you all will attend his funeral tomorrow to pay homage to the soul who has passed away. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
10. Tomorrow [name]’s last rites will be held at [place]. We are looking forward to your presence at the funeral.
11. We all have to go at some point or the other. And this is the last day he is with us. I hope you will attend his funeral and bid him farewell.
12. We all have to go some day. And [name] left us all today. I hope you will come to his funeral and bid him farewell.
13. We are saddened by the death of [name]. He was everyone’s friend and will be greatly missed. The funeral will take place at [site] at [day and time].
14. We would like to inform you with a heavy heart that [Name] passed away this morning. We are making arrangements for a small funeral tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers.
15. We would like to inform you, [name] passed away this morning. I hope you will always remember his happy face. Please attend his funeral tomorrow.
16. With a heavy heart I must inform you that she is no longer with us. I hope you will be able to attend the funeral and say goodbye to him.