Get a collection of invitation messages for Ganpati pooja.
Invitation Messages for Ganpati Pooja
1. All of you and your family are invited to seek the blessings of Lord Shri Ganesh at my home during the first 5 days of Ganesh Utsav.
2. As we celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi and get ready to welcome Bappa into our lives, sending you a heartfelt invitation to grace us with your presence at the Ganesh Temple.
3. Dear friend, I invite you to the auspicious Ganpati festival to be held at Ganesh Mandir. Let us celebrate the festival together and welcome God’s prosperity in our homes.
4. Dear friend, I invite you to this week’s Ganpati festival at the nearest temple. I hope you will arrive to welcome and pray to the God of prosperity.
Also get: Best Invitation Messages for Event
5. Inviting you and your family to welcome and celebrate Lord Ganesha whose mere presence is enough to fulfill all our wishes. come, please.
6. It is only by his presence that all wishes are fulfilled, all problems go away… On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I invite you and your family to experience his eternal love at our place.
7. It will be a pleasure if you and your family can join our house for Ganesh Chaturthi celebration. Ganpati Bappa blesses all of us.
8. Let us all welcome Lord Ganesha in our home and pray to him that all the worries and troubles from our lives go away. Please come to meet Ganpati and seek his blessings.
9. My family is with me in inviting you and your family to our home for Ganpati Darshan this Ganesh Chaturthi. Wishing Lord Ganesha bless you all with success, peace and happiness.
10. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, we invite you and your family to feel the warmth of the aura of Ganpati’s blessings with us.
11. On the auspicious occasion of Ganpati Chaturthi, we request you to visit our house and welcome Lord Ganesha to your home. Bappa bless us all.
12. On the auspicious occasion of welcoming Ganpati into our home, we cordially invite you and your family to have Ganpati Darshan and seek the blessings of dear Ganesha. come please.
13. Please accept our Ganpati invitation. We look forward to visiting our home for Ganpati Darshan of you and your family.
14. Sending a Ganpati invitation message to a close friend for the celebration at the Ganesh temple. Join me in the festive celebrations to seek the blessings of prosperity from God.
15. To a special friend, I send this Ganpati invitation to welcome you to my home for the celebration tomorrow. I look forward to your participation in this celebration.
16. We invite you and your family to join us while we all seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha and pray that he takes away all the troubles and sorrows from our lives.