Get a collection of invitation messages for the graduation party.
Invitation Messages for Graduation Party
1. All the hard work he has put in all these years has finally brought such a lovely reward. We would like to celebrate his efforts by organizing a graduation party. You are invited!
2. He has grown up so fast and more than that, he is now a high school graduate! It’s time to celebrate their achievement! Please join us on [date] to share in the joy!
3. I invite you to this great occasion of a new step towards my life. Without your support, this would be impossible. I look forward to seeing you at my graduation party.
4. I look forward to seeing you at the graduation party on [date]. Let us all celebrate the biggest day of my life!
Also get: Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages
5. I request you to join me to celebrate my high school graduation, the first milestone of my academic life. And, of course, it will be even more special if you come.
6. I request you to join my family and me as we all celebrate the first milestone of my academic life together. Your blessing is my strength!
7. It is the happiest moment for any parent. Our son [name] is going to graduate on [date]. We are hosting a bachelorette party and your attendance is expected!
8. It is the happiest moment for us as our son will graduate on [date]. That’s why we are organizing a graduation party for them, and we request your presence.
9. Let us all share in the joy of [name] becoming new graduates. Your blessings will be the inspiration for his new journey. You are cordially invited to the party!
10. Request you to make a slight change in your daily schedule on [Date] as I plan to arrange a party on the occasion of graduation! Please join me to share in the joy!
11. Such a moment comes once in a life, and I wish you to be a part of one of the most valuable days. Please accept my invitation.
12. We are gladly inviting you to be part of the graduation party in honor of our sweet [name] on [date]. Your presence means a lot to all of us.
13. We look forward to celebrating the graduation party with many fond memories and a wonderful group of friends. We would be glad if you can spend some precious time with us.
14. We request you to share some of your valuable time to bless our favorite [name] as he is completing his graduation on [date]. Yours will be the biggest surprise!
15. We waited and waited for this day to come. Finally, it’s our daughter [name]’s graduation day. And we will be glad to have your company (date).
16. We’ve been waiting patiently for the day and it’s finally here! We are delighted to invite you to [date] the graduation party of our dear son/daughter.
17. With great pleasure, we would like to inform you that our son/daughter is graduating from [School Name] to [Date]. So please join us to celebrate his achievement.