Get a collection of invitation messages for the iftar party.
Invitation Messages for Iftar Party
1. Dear (Name of Recipient), Assalamuayalikum, You are invited and welcome to attend an Iftar Party at (Place) at (Date, Time). Sincerely, (Sender Name)
2. Dear (Name of Recipient), I would like to invite you to my humble home (location) at (date, time) for my Iftar party. Sincerely, (Sender Name)
3. Dear (Name), Please accept our invitation for the Iftar party which we will organize at (date, time). It will be in (place). We will break our fast and pray together. with love, (your name)
4. Encouraging our spirit to remain firm and patient during the holy month of Ramadan, we cordially invite you to our Iftar party. Response: Name and Contact.
5. Hey, break your fast with us (date). I am having an iftar party at (place). Be sure to be there (on time). we will wait for you.
Also get: Invitation Messages for Celebration of Life
6. Join our Iftar Party and make the best of the event. Let’s take this opportunity together to fruitfully forgive
7. May Allah fill your life with divine light and give us a chance to beg for mercy together on Iftar. You are invited to our Iftar party at (time, date and place).
8. my friend. We are expecting that you can join us on (date, time) at our iftar party at (location). We want to share this special day of Ramadan with everyone.
9. Please join our Iftar party and make the best of this event. Let’s take this opportunity to have fruitful forgiveness together.
10. Ramadan is a blessed month, and what can be more joyous than getting the chance to have Iftar with you. Please accept the cordial invitation to our Iftar Party. I hope to meet you soon.
11. To our dear Muslim brothers and sisters. You are invited to our iftar party at (day, time) place.
12. We are all set to host this year’s grand Iftar party. All of you are warmly invited to join us on (date and time).
13. We are planning to host Iftar feast on (date and time) at (place) celebrating the joy of prayer and fasting in Ramadan Mubarak. It would be a pleasure for us to have you. Looking forward to meeting you there.
14. We hope that you will take advantage of the Iftar meeting and pray to Allah for the peace of the community. Please join us in this lovely initiative.
15. We invite you to our beautiful gathering of Iftar party in this holy month of Ramadan. His presence will surely brighten up the programme. Please join us.
16. We invite you to our lovely gathering of Iftar Party in this holy month of Ramadan. Your presence will surely make the event a joyful one. Please join us.
17. We wish we could invite you through meeting but here we are spreading iftar invitation online. We believe this will not stop us from having iftar together. Join us at (location) at (date and time).
18. We wish we could invite you through meeting but here we are spreading iftar invitation online. We believe this will not stop us from having iftar together. Please join us at (location) at (date and time).
19. What better chance to celebrate Ramadan together than this. Please attend iftar party (date & time & place).