Get a collection of invitation messages for naming ceremony.
Invitation Messages For Naming Ceremony
1. A beautiful baby boy has come in our life. We are celebrating his coming into life. We would be really glad if you come and be a part of it.
2. Almighty has blessed us with a beautiful daughter. And we decided to call him by one name. We are hosting a small party this Friday for his naming ceremony. You are cordially invited.
3. Girls are the blessings of God and God has blessed me with beautiful twins. We are organizing a naming ceremony for our twins. You are cordially invited.
4. I feel great being a parent. But now that we have a daughter, we have to give her a name. So please come and attend the naming ceremony of our daughter.
5. I have become a mother of two beautiful girls at once. I want to celebrate my happiness with all of you. So please come and attend the naming ceremony of my children.
6. I want to tell you with great pleasure that my wife gave birth to twins (a daughter and a son). My family is complete now. We are arranging a small party for his naming ceremony. Please come and give your blessings to them.
7. My baby girl’s first momentous occasion is her christening ceremony and we would like to invite you and your family. Come and join us on this special day.
8. We are inviting you and your family to our daughter’s christening ceremony. Please come and give him your blessings.
9. We are making arrangements for the naming ceremony of our newborn. We would be really happy if you would attend the ceremony and give your blessings to him.
10. You are one of the most important people in my life and I need you to be there during your baby girl’s christening ceremony. So please come on time.