What is Depression?
Depression is a common mental disorder that affecting more people worldwide.
Depression is a major depressive disorder, a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think, and how you act.
According to WHO, there are more than 264 million people affected by depression worldwide.
The disease you will face due to depression:
- cardiovascular disease
What are the Symptoms of depression
- Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
- Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Loss of energy or increased fatigue
- Increase in purposeless physical activity or slowed movements or speech
- Feeling worthless or guilty
- Difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Do You Want to Kill Your Depression?
Kill Your Depression, before it kills you?